my family deserve a medal.

Its just dawned on me how moody and horrible i am whilst on this diet, i genuinly feel sorry for my household haha,

so its gorgous weather and im sat inside feeling sorry for myself.

the family have gotten the bbq out :| came home to find so much bbq food and drink and found myself hating my family for eating it and being so moody towards them:O
and having my chocolate mint shake didnt change anything.

i cant help but feel that as its getting warmer its going to be much harder sticking to sole source, but i know that im going to have to deal with situations like this even when im at my goal.

I'm usually so much happier on this diet, not because of the weight issue but because of the control over my eating. However, I've had exactly the same thought today. I'm in wk8 & still have about 5 stone to lose. I've decided to do the 810 week & then drop to ss+. At least this way I won't feel so deprived. The thought of doing ss until September is horrific. But I may feel different when I'm there. Hope you feel better once the food has gone.

Go and have some fresh air, a little walk as it's so nice? Why not have an ss+ day to get u though days like this? Or freeze a tetra and have ice cream in the garden?

mrsf

Back