My fat has become very wobbley. Why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 25 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi all,

My darling hubby pointed out last night the fact that my whole body has become very wobbley:mad:

Iv noticed it too, everything was firmish before. anyone else had this happen?

Why has the fat gone all wobbley?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Mamma_caz and jane like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Probably because there is not so much of it under your skin squeezing into the space.
    its a good sign!!!!

4. MrsWobble

MrsWobble Full Member

Me too! I'm a bit squishy now which I wasn't before. I feel like the pilsbury dough boy!

I know it's a good thing - but the wobblying isn't very attractive! I wonder if it squeezes better under bridget jones type knickers though!

5. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Mine has done the same and hubby has been complaining. however, I think its a loss of fat under the skin so the skin gets wobbly. I've started trying toning exercies to help with it.

D

6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    it`s where all the fat is breaking down its not solid anymore
    wobbly is a good sign
    kaz xx

7. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Erm, at risk of suggesting we throw ourselves on the op table and get it all tightened (see my other posts for critical boyf suggesting tummy tuck!), I have recently seen my GP and she told me the overhang left on my belly was bad enough to warrant NHS tummy tuck. I just gotta decide if I want to take the risk really. Am not sure, but doc said that it was firm beofre because of the fat, melt the fat away and the skin has been stretched and doesn't spring back so easily. That said, I have tried Transion (like a very strong slendertone, done in salon) and had pretty good improvement to bum and tum. The posts on the site also suggest that we should give a month for each stone lost for the old bod to catch up and tighten up naturally!
    I hope this helps

8. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Funny you say this - my OH told me last night that my boobs had gone "softer" I said "softer as in saggy or nice soft" he said nice - so cool. Would like to know if I am going to tone up though??? Im 27 so hoping with a little bit of youth still on my side I might just be ok! Still I guess I will have to wait and see

A xx

9. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    I am also relying on youth, am 25 so hope I have a bit of stretch left in me.
    peachy
    x

10. ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14

ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14 Full Member

This is a worry for me too I have noticed the wobble so has my partner :(

I have started swimming 4 mornings a week and have just invested in a slendertone and I am using niva Q10 toning lostion. Ii believe that you have to wait a year before having a tummy tuck or a like because it can take that long for your skin to catch up!

I have also noticed i seem to be getting more stretch marks as well so I am going to buy some Bio oil tonight

11. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Someone posted a saying about this a while back, cant remember it, but it was along the lines of;
    When the fat goes soft, it's ready to come off!
    So it's a good sign!

12. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    LOL - thanks for that, nice to know the correct terminology for the condition ;) :D

13. sash

sash Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    LOL :D Someone watches Pokemon dont they !!!

What a great name for it, i am henceforth Jiggly Puff Butt (it has a new life of it's own)

14. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

i like jigglypuff
    better than being called jabba the hutt out of star wars (which i seem to resemble at the mo):rotflmao:

15. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    I know what you mean! Mine are not only smaller, they feel as if they are filled with water!! Maybe that's where all the water I am drinking goes! he he!

16. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

when the fat goes soft, it's ready to come off!

I really hope so! I noticed today that my face has become very jowly....hopefully it's a good sign that things are taking shape, and a new me is developing:)

17. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

My husband has been muttering about my boobs being the only thing that seems smaller. poor him lol. after b/feeding for over 2 years, I am happy that the engorment has gone and they arent rock hard in the evenings if youngest missed a feed. bring on the smaller boobs and hopefully smaller butt!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I have a friend who says you know when you're loosing weight as your boobs go from feeling like bags of sand to feeling like bags of water!! Lol!:D :giggle:

20. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    So true!

21. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Yup..I too noticed that i've got all soft & squidgy in places where it was previously firm & slightly lumpy.
    Not unhappy with it,except the bust that has finally given up any attempt to defy gravity.
    By the time I reach goal I'll probably be able to roll them up to go in the bra.:eek:

Now I think you're joking ;)

Good, good.
    Is this for real, or just wishful thinking?

Poor kaz--i'm sure you don't

Good description.
    Dangly water-bombs

I've done the breast-feeding thing too.may be best for baby but it's def not best for keeping them north afterwards.
    The hard hot feeling is not one I missed either.

Fascinating thread this.thanks

22. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Well my boobs resemble Spaniel Ears, with corks. (The corks is something my darling daughter asked me years ago - "Mummy, when I grow up will I have boobies like yours with corks on them?" after spluttering and trying not to hit a tree as I was driving at the time, I replied "Time will Tell")

Harvest Festival Knickers are great (all is safely gathered in) Sloggis do a firm support one.

Good thread - keep it up (or in) which ever the case may be!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.