My final battle

Sleek_Chick

Hi everyone

I did Exante and lost a lot of weight but have sadly gained it all back. 2015 wasn't a great year for me, so I am determined to make 2016 better. I am going to write out some resolutions, but losing weight in time for my 25th in June is my first priority.

I would also like to adopt a healthier lifestyle and exercise.

Wish me luck - today is my first day! 1.5l of water down.

Hi you! Good luck with your restart. Mine began yesterday although really only back on Exante today. Will follow your progress with interest!

So far, so good. I just had a Carbonara pack which was quite nice and have had around 2.5 litres of water. Hoping for a nice whoosh overnight!

Hi Sleek Chick,

Sorry you had a bad year last year but hopefully it is behind you and 2016 will be your year. Good Luck and glad your first day is going well.
I just had my first pack and it was surprisingly nice-lemon cheesecake shake.

Thank you Aloize - I am hopeful 2016 will be better. I learnt a lot in 2016, but the most important thing I learnt was that you need to find your own happiness and cannot be dependent on others. So this year, my happiness will be determined by me!

I have some old products and I am using them up! I will have to try that shake when I order next!

I'm using old packs too mixed in with new ones! Trouble with the old packs is that some are well out of date and most are the ones I liked least!

How are you doing?

Hi Lynne

I was 100% yesterday and have been again today. I lost 5lbs overnight, so chuffed about that. How are you doing?

I am posting more on the other forum (FF) - but I am Legalchic over there x

Well done!

Back