ProPoints My final diet diary!!

Hi all!

I'm 24 and I feel like I've been on a diet like forever!! I used to be a size 6-8 (and back then I thought I was fat!!) I'm 5ft1 and have quite a small frame and this size was perfect for me. I stayed at that size until about 19/20 when I started working and sitting at a desk all day.

I would love so much to be able to get back into a size 8 as I refuse to get rid of these clothes!

Honestly I do not know what size I am now. I know that I live in leggings so that I dont have the embarrassment of going to try on jeans that don't fit me. I don't want to admit to being any bigger!!

Anyway, I have lost with ww before but then just go back to my old eating habits so of course I'm going to put weight back on. I think it's because I've never got to goal so I don't feel like I can use my 'new eating habits' until I'm there!

I start a new diet each day but yet each day I'm getting bigger. Currently I'm about 10st7 (so about 2 stone heavier than id like). This has to stop! I'm so unhappy!!

A couple of weeks ago I started exante diet and was ok until day 3 until I felt like I couldnt move! My headaches were awful and I struggled to convince myself that it was doing me any good so i stopped after 3 days then did ww for 3 days and realised I lost more doing that than starving myself!!

So... I'm back to do this one last time. I now know that ww isnt at all hard after doing exante so I know I can do this!!

Thank you for reading my essay!!

I will be updatig my food diary daily.

X x x x x x x

So... As promised... My food diary!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: cornflakes (3pp)
Skimmed milk (1pp)

Lunch: Coffee with semi skimmed (1pp)
Morrisons ES prawn mayo (6pp)
Emmi caffe latte light (2pp)

Dinner: Half pack ww bolognese alforno (5pp)

Total: 18

I went to see a band play last night and everyone ordered pizza afterwards but I resisted!! That's very good for me as pizza is my downfall!

I didn't eat enough pp yesterday as I was just so busy but I'm out for lunch today at bella italia so I'm sure I'll make up for it!

It feels so good when you wake up after a good day!

I'm very happy today... And the weather is lovely!! :)

Hope you all have a good day!! X x x

Back