My first attempt at syn free cooking

Padmund

Hi folks,
So I joined last night, and this morning was hungry and was like MEH ! I have nothing to eat, then I remembered actually i do ! So I attempted to make brekki.

Im doing Extra Easy this week.

Now, I would love to know if this brekkie is Syn free or not.

Extra Easy Omlette:
4 Eggs
Sliced Mushrooms
Diced Onion
1/4 pepper sliced
1 tomato

I would have added milk but I want to keep my allowance for later, so to wash it down I had some robinsons, no added suger fruit & barley cordial (which I believe from the site is syn free?)

I added a very small pinch of salt - thankfully I dont like salt anyway but just to add a lil bit of kick to it.

All food in all my dishes will be fresh unless otherwise stated. (ie not canned etc)

I would loved to have added some extra lean bacon or some turkey rashers but alas I have none !

Oh, heres a pic too !!

Brekki4thMay.jpg

that looks yummy .... mine dont even end up in 1 piece... and yes ALL ing you listed are free.... as long as you used low cal spray instead of oil x

Thanks !

I rarely ever use oil, as I always use good non stick :) so its fab !

congratualtions on 1st syn free meal... wish mine stay in 1 piece lol

So it was dinner time.

I decided on Potatoes (as I had some left from yesterday) with some egg mixed through all heated on the frying pan, with a spray of syn free Fry lite.

Then 2 pieces of trimmed lean sizzling beef, cooked without oil but with a dash of balsamic and soya sauce and 2 cherry toms.

All washed down with diet pepsi.

:)

8e05589a.jpg

Back