• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first day diary (hope i've worked it out right)

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Brekkie - H/E A- ss milk
H/E B- special k 28g

Lunch- Wholemeal tortilla wrap- 4.5
Prawns cooked in frylight n chilli powder, with salad - free

Snacks- grapes, banana,
EE chicken n noodle soup (cup of) free... Was yummy will be using the rest for lunch tomo

Dinner- jacket pot & beans free
Can't believe it's not butter ( only one I had in :-( ) thinking 4syns???

2 Syns for extra milk used in coffees
1 syn - muller light yoghurt cheesecake one mmmmm

Oh I had some Asda mustard Mayo on ma wrap anyone know how much is in that??? Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello Nicnoc!

I don't know my way around EE very well so can't really comment (appart from that you menu looks very yummy!) - Just wanted to say welcome to the food diary section!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Caramelle said:
Hello Nicnoc!

I don't know my way around EE very well so can't really comment (appart from that you menu looks very yummy!) - Just wanted to say welcome to the food diary section!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X
Thanks, the chicken n noodle soup was yummy got it out of the EE cook book, everything is so easy n good for all the family... Think I might be having it for lunch again tomo :) x

S: 21st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 4st3lb(19.6%)
I thought with EE you have to have 1/3 superfree with every meal? I could be wrong though as Im green. :)

Hi thanks for the advice, yeah I measured the milk then I've sinned any extra I had, oh better check that special k!!! Ye for lunch i had lots of salad, n for tea the chicken n noodle soup is full of veg, Thank for the heads up tho, I need checking on trust me lol... Oh dam it's not sustain, that's another 5 Syns for me!!! What's the difference do u know?? Xx

Day 2
HE A - SS 250ml milk
HE B - 2 x alpen bars

Brekkie- special k 5 Syns
Milk used from HEA

Lunch- chicken n noodle soup again I know it's yummy n free
Mullerlight yoghurt cheese cake tho 1 syn

Snacks- Banana, apple free, small tin of beans cold I know was starving well hungry should I say..,

Dinner- sw chips, mushy peas lots of salt n vinegar free
Diet coke free

Would appreciate Amy tips or advice thanks guys, Nicky xx

allie1904 said:
HEB choices are for fibre, so the sustain will have the amount of fibre to meet the requirements where as normal special K doesn't :)
Arrr I get it now, will by purchasing some tomo thanks Allie xx