My first day diary (hope i've worked it out right)

Nicnoc

Brekkie - H/E A- ss milk
H/E B- special k 28g

Lunch- Wholemeal tortilla wrap- 4.5
Prawns cooked in frylight n chilli powder, with salad - free

Snacks- grapes, banana,
EE chicken n noodle soup (cup of) free... Was yummy will be using the rest for lunch tomo

Dinner- jacket pot & beans free
Can't believe it's not butter ( only one I had in :-( ) thinking 4syns???

2 Syns for extra milk used in coffees
1 syn - muller light yoghurt cheesecake one mmmmm

Oh I had some Asda mustard Mayo on ma wrap anyone know how much is in that??? Thanks

Hello Nicnoc!

I don't know my way around EE very well so can't really comment (appart from that you menu looks very yummy!) - Just wanted to say welcome to the food diary section!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Caramelle said:
Hello Nicnoc!

I don't know my way around EE very well so can't really comment (appart from that you menu looks very yummy!) - Just wanted to say welcome to the food diary section!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Thanks, the chicken n noodle soup was yummy got it out of the EE cook book, everything is so easy n good for all the family... Think I might be having it for lunch again tomo :) x

I thought with EE you have to have 1/3 superfree with every meal? I could be wrong though as Im green. :)

Hi thanks for the advice, yeah I measured the milk then I've sinned any extra I had, oh better check that special k!!! Ye for lunch i had lots of salad, n for tea the chicken n noodle soup is full of veg, Thank for the heads up tho, I need checking on trust me lol... Oh dam it's not sustain, that's another 5 Syns for me!!! What's the difference do u know?? Xx

Day 2
HE A - SS 250ml milk
HE B - 2 x alpen bars

Brekkie- special k 5 Syns
Milk used from HEA

Lunch- chicken n noodle soup again I know it's yummy n free
Mullerlight yoghurt cheese cake tho 1 syn

Snacks- Banana, apple free, small tin of beans cold I know was starving well hungry should I say..,

Dinner- sw chips, mushy peas lots of salt n vinegar free
Diet coke free

Would appreciate Amy tips or advice thanks guys, Nicky xx

allie1904 said:
HEB choices are for fibre, so the sustain will have the amount of fibre to meet the requirements where as normal special K doesn't :)

Arrr I get it now, will by purchasing some tomo thanks Allie xx

Back