My first day of the month thoughts

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!

I've had enough of feeling depressed because I'm fat. I've had enough of only shopping at Evans, New Look fat section and Simply Be. I've had enough of people looking at me once and then again to have a good luck at my fat belly and arse. I've just had enough of being fat.

First of the month - that's a good day to start again don't you think?

I've started my food diary again and recorded my weight as of today .... 16st 12.5lb.

And I vow not to go AWOL and keep posting here because this place helps, and when I go AWOL is when I binge most :(

OK that's my Nov 1st resolutions.

Because of 4lb gain I had to undo two of my reached goals :(

woooop woooop! come on karen u can do this!

Every time u feel down you just look at a that post!

its like super woman on rocket fuel!!!!

awol is bad!! DO NOT DO IT WOMAN! I will stalk you on facebook if u do !

xxxx

awol is bad!! DO NOT DO IT WOMAN! I will stalk you on facebook if u do !

xxxx

YES, please do - it's what I need, a good kick up the ass. The big fat ass at that!

In bed at the end of the first day of my new start and .......

I've been good all day :D Feel hungry now so I've brought myself to bed out of harms reach.

good girl mrs!! hehehe

well done!
xxxxxxxxxx

Great post - really motivating thats exactly how I feel, that people look at the fat not the person! Yeh, lets get it gone xx

"It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life for me. And I'm feeling good dah dah, dah dah, dah dah, dah dah!"

Sing along everyone :D

Feeling good this morning. Going to walk into town and back (about 10 miles after walking around town too) because it's the only exercise I get and it gets something done too. Plus the car is still off the road lol.

"It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life for me. And I'm feeling good dah dah, dah dah, dah dah, dah dah!"

I cant get that outta my head now - will be driving the girls in the office nuts lol. Made me smile tho xx

yo yo karen!!!!!!

hows things? still going all guns blazing?

Hiya Katie

Had a bit of a glib night before last but otherwise not too bad. Don't think I've lost anything but we will see on Sunday. I wont have gained anyway and that's the main thing for now.

How are you hun?

thats good! sounds like you are regaining your mojo!!!

well done!

yeah im ok thanks!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back