My first Day

I started LT today so far so good xx;)

Hi all my names lisa,im 39, engaged with 1 son whose now 20 ...and ive put a lot of weight on i dont to put any more on ive tried all diets and not lasted this is my 1st day of lipotrim
i dont think its going to be easy but ive read lots of positve things on here im sure it will be worth it i will be very happy to lose a stone fingers crossed x

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, good luck.
I started on tuesday...and so far so good.
I have done lighter life before but that was around 5 yr ago now.
my tip would be take pain killers next couple of days to keep headaches away...has worked for me so far.
Keep at it , once you get first 4 days out of the way you should be fine. sarah

Hi Lisa best of luck! come on here for a good auld vent if you're getting down and believe me you'll feel better for it! we're all in the same boat and I've found all the members very supportive!

Best of luck Lisa I'm on day 2. was really nervous starting it off but everyone on here has been so great! I've never been able to stick at anything before so I'm hoping to keep going with this and show myself I have some control over my weight! x

Hiya Lisa,
I am Donna, about to enter my 3rd week and findng it ok.. :) This forum is fantastic, look forward to getting to know you. Hope the first week doesnt have you suffering too much and heres to a great WI!! xxx

Welcome Lisa, I'm on day 4 and honestly couldn't have done it without all the support on here so you've come to the right place. x

hi lisa. just want to wish you luck, im on day 4 tomorrow and cant believe i have got this far. the best thing i ever did was register on here as every1 is so lovely and you will get lots of advice and support. like every1 said get painkillers ready had my headaches day 1&2, :)

keep positive:)

My 2nd day

Hi

this is my 2nd day and I never heard my tummy rumble so much, sat here with my glass of water, but by reading other posts, looks like it works!! so looking forward to losing lots and lots of weight:)

becci-boo said:
hi lisa. just want to wish you luck, im on day 4 tomorrow and cant believe i have got this far. the best thing i ever did was register on here as every1 is so lovely and you will get lots of advice and support. like every1 said get painkillers ready had my headaches day 1&2, :)

keep positive:)

Becci, I'm just a day behind you, how did you find today? Have you hit Ketosis yet?

xxx Nikki

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mossy1969 said:
Hi

this is my 2nd day and I never heard my tummy rumble so much, sat here with my glass of water, but by reading other posts, looks like it works!! so looking forward to losing lots and lots of weight:)

It's my 2nd day as well Mossy! Rumbles were loud!! It'll be worth every minute though :)

Becci, I'm just a day behind you, how did you find today? Have you hit Ketosis yet?

xxx Nikki

hi, nikki i hit ketosis on my 2nd day which was wednesday, checking my pee quite often sometimes its bright pink other times just a trace, getting a bit obsessed with it actually :). day 3 wern't to bad had a grumbly stomach and my mouth disgusting. but still going strong. how are you doing and finding this diet so far? was supposed to have had my weigh in next wed, but moved it to the day before as i won't have any shakes for tuesday. well good luck.
can't wait to find out how much i have lost next week, keep in touch and let me know how you get on too. x

leluna cant believe how much weight you have lost so far, well done! i can't believe you lost 15lb in your 1st week its amazing. all the people on here keep me going with their shocking losses. :)

p.s how do i set my target goals up underneath my ticker please? x

hi Becci,

you need to post 50 times and then you will get more space to add your losses and goals etc, you have to click on 'user cp' then edit signature x

Thanks lisa. well done on your loss so far? :)

hi i'm new too! on day 6 but 11 lb down so far!!!!!

well done that is brilliant, good on you. :)

thanks it actually turned out to be 15 so even more ecstatic!! my friend is buying me a present when the stones of my weight start with a 1 so 19.13 and she's now panicking that she has less time to save! lol

Back