My first day

KayMarie

It's the end of my first day and I finished it with a zumba class! It's really not been bad at all! Just hope.this positive momentum keeps up! I've got really reAlly bad headache though and have drank LOADS. Anyone else get that?

Thanks

Kayleigh

Headaches are very common in the first week just keep drinking the water once your in ketosis the headache should disappear.x

Thanks, still got the headaches and feel sick but keeping going!

End of day 2 now, just had my last shake and gonna head to bed soon, ready for tommorow!

take some paracetamol if you need it and keep drinking don't over do the exercise and you'll be dropping the weight before you know it...Enjoy!!

Thanks blodwen

My headaches disappeared yesterday, still feeling very empty but managing fine. Had some pins and needles yesterday but not for long. I need to be on top of my water intake, it's dropped over the last two days because I've been off work, when I'm at work I'm right on it.

It's wierd really. I don't feel devastated and depressed like last year when I tried for two weeks and I don't feel massively determined all the time (do have bursts of it) I just feel 'normal', like I should be doing this.... Weird really.....

I weigh in on Sunday morning, I'm working tommorow, Saturday and Sunday, then another 5 days straight, so this will be the test BUT I'm really really looking forward to bars and I'm going to get some juice from class this week because that will be nice for inbetween 'meals'!

KayMarie said:
Thanks blodwen

My headaches disappeared yesterday, still feeling very empty but managing fine. Had some pins and needles yesterday but not for long. I need to be on top of my water intake, it's dropped over the last two days because I've been off work, when I'm at work I'm right on it.

It's wierd really. I don't feel devastated and depressed like last year when I tried for two weeks and I don't feel massively determined all the time (do have bursts of it) I just feel 'normal', like I should be doing this.... Weird really.....

I weigh in on Sunday morning, I'm working tommorow, Saturday and Sunday, then another 5 days straight, so this will be the test BUT I'm really really looking forward to bars and I'm going to get some juice from class this week because that will be nice for inbetween 'meals'!
Hi Kay!

You're doing really well. It does get easier over time plus the weight loss will spur you on. I'm at week 3 but week 2 was the hardest for me. The tiredness was awful but got weighed on Wednesday and lost 5.5lbs so that's given me the motivation to keep going!!!! I'm starting to fit into my clothes which is awesome and again gives the motivation to keep it up

You can do this!!

Ask xxxx

Thanks Ask.

I had some shitty news to do with work today as well, and all I wanted to do was reach for conventional food but I haven't. Just made my last shake of the day and its sat in the freezer, thickening, then.I'm.off to bed!

I'm working all weekend, which I hate BUT it will help keep me on track. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that!

How much has everyone lost now and in how long? Come on people, give me some inspiration/motivation LOL x x

Just take it in your stride!! I've lost 17lbs in 2 weeks which is awesome! I'm already back into clothes from last summer. Had my WI last Wednesday and was moaning about being tired etc.. Got on the scales and I'd lost 5.5lbs woohoo that definitely gave me the motivation to keep going.
Keep doing things to take your mind off it. I've never been so glamorous. Getting my nails and hair done as a treat instead of stuffing my face or having a glass of wine lol!!

You can do this!!

Ask xxxx

Ive really really really struggled today. I've just wanted to eat, all day. I've had to go in to a 60th birthday party tonight and had to leave when the buffet opened. I even out a piece of grated cheese in my mouth, chewed it a but and spat it out :/

Without sounding like a drama queen, I feel like I could scream. It's not even a matter of nit being able, its the urge to choose not to continue :/

First weigh in, this morning and 7lb lost this week. I'm not overly thrilled but not gutted either, hopefully I will get another good loss next week too :)

Ps I'm constipated :/

I had a similar day Kay. I wanted to change my hair color, so off I went to the hairdressers and it didn't turn our the way I wanted it to in the least!! Got home and the weather was beautiful so sat out the back, and all I could hear was the clink of glasses and smell a BBQ. I couldn't handle it and had to go inside lol
7lbs is brilliant!!!! You should be really pleased with that

Ask xxx

Ps: get some laxitives

I have lost 11lbs in two weeks, drunk loads of water. No headaches and not constipated. In fact feel very good on it and have loads of energy.
Keep with it, drink lots of water; it does work a d also there is lots of support on here .

You can do it .

Ps; Good weight lost well done

Well done in your great weight loss, it does get easier. Drinking regularly helps with the constipation, remember its like a wheel, keep topping up.
Also when I started I used whole psyllium husks in my morning shake and all went well, no pain or cramps highly recommend. In fact I use it now and again if I feel bunged up.
I used to make my shakes with ice in a kenwood smoothie to go, comes out really thick straight away like a macdonalds shake.
Keep going and use lots of distraction techniques, baths, reading etc, my WI used to be Sundays too, when I got home I used to try my clothes on that I couldn't wear before, such fun!! Although I did have lots of stuff in my wardrobe still with the label on, I vowed one day to wear them ... Some I didn't get to wear because suddenly they were too big!!
Recommend u don't spend too much on clothes when your current ones are too big, you won't need them for long , save that for when you are at target and you will be surprised at different styles that you can then get into and will look lovely!!
Keep going
Jx

I agree with julez. I bought a size 20 pair of jeans a few weeks ago and they were a funny fit but put bringing them back on the long finger. Brought them back yesterday and fit into a size 18!!! So don't bother buying new clothes as you'll be back into a smaller size in no time!

Good advice, thanks! I was shopping tonight with my friend and didn't really wanna buy anything because it will just get too big too quick! Bought some earrings and nail varnish instead!

I bought a few dresses on ASOS and eBay, they all arrived yesterday. Now I deliberately bought a size smaller as there's no point in buying for now when they'll be too big soon enough. However, it's pretty demotivating when the majority of them don't fit! I was miserable for the whole evening. Even though I know I'm doing really well it still gets to me that I've put on so much weight. Thankfully I've really supportive friends and family who keep me in check. WI tonight!!! Woo

Back