My First day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tasha09x, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well i aint that happy in one way as i have put on a half a stone in 2months eeek:eek:!! I am not a happy bunny... but then again now i am on this diet i can get that half a stone off fast :D maybe if i am lucky in the first week hehe:rolleyes:!!!

Today has been great, i am fine drinking the 4L of water and i like the packs i have had so far hehe! i had some porridge which was so yummy :p for lunch i had a chilli soup also yummy and i think later i might have another soup hehe!!

I feel just great and so upbeat just knowing i can get this weight off i'm really pleased :D hehe xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. piggy

piggy Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.56%)
    :) know how you feel!

4. piggy

piggy Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.56%)
    im a bit disappointed today however,! i really wanted a biscuit, or chocolate or something! so i bought a flapjack thinking it was healthier, only to find out it has more calories!!!!!! i think thats right anyway...???

5. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I dont have to think about food for a long time yet :D i can just get on with having my food packs hehe <3

6. piggy

piggy Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.56%)
    how long have you been dieting?

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck

Irene xx

8. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wellsince i was about 18 really i am now 22, i was on LL for 2months last Aug till Oct and i lost 3stone but had to stop as i left my expartner and moved into a flat of my own and lost my job lol so i could not afford the £66 a week. This is when my mum said she would pay half for me to do the CD so here i am. I wish i did the CD first as they have alot more choice in the packs :D xxx

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Oooh i loved the porridge..!! it was so yummy..! loved the chilli soup too.. Have you decided what other pack you're having today? or is it a lucky dip? lol..

Glad to hear you're feeling upbeat..!! its half the battle isnt it..!

x x x x

10. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i remember going to cornwall for 4 days a few years ago and coming back 8lbs heavier!!

11. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Every time its just a lucky dip :p i do know that i am not keen on the shakes tho :S xxxx

12. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    What other pack did you have last night?
    I love some of the packs.. like chocolate with a spoonful of coffee is soooo yummy.. Did you get any tetras?

x x x

13. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had spicy tomato which was so yum. 2day i had porridge and a chocolate shake and 2nite i had a chicken and mushroom soup which wasnt the best but i drank it. i had this veg stock stuff also 2nite which i added hot water to, it was sooo nice. :D

14. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Oooh that sounds lovely.. CD sounds like its really suiting you doll..!!

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.