My first decorated cake

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey guys, after posting a week or so a go, i went to teh cake shop, bought a book and everything i needed.. (not recommended unless your willing to spend £70 on ur basics.. )

and this is my FIRST ever cake.. Please bare in mind, i cant even make a cake on its own... Hence why its on a 'slight' slant.. BUT my icing didnt crack and its edible.. my piping clearly sucks but i dont think it was thick enough.. thought i'd share anyways :D

Image013.jpg

xox

that is lovely i made baileys cake the other day god it was outta this world

That looks fab hun xxxx

great start Fern!!!! it looks fabulous.... i dont like cake much so you can keep it to yaself ;) xxx

WOW!!!! That looks amazing Fern - good on yo for doing it, I wish I was creative enough to do stuff like that but I just haven't got the talent or the patience! You will be able to go into business soon, can you make some SW friendly cupcakes next please............;)

It's really well done, it looks like you've done it before x

I think it's beautiful!

Piping is a mare! Practise on a silicone sheet, that's all it takes is practice!

OMG it looks fab. I had a giant cupcake baking tin delivered today ready for Sunday. I cant wait to try it out tomorrow hope I can decorate it as well as you have yours!

Back