My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hello everyone (ooh look i think im famous already!)lol i join you from slimming world! im no longer going to count things and weigh anything, im just eating healthily and sensibly. at the weekends i will give myslef more leeway(sp?) but still stay controlled. i do toning exercies everyday and proper walking and exercising about once a week. my first ever diary..how exciting .. :/ xxxx

Tuesday

Breakfast - bran flakes with semi skimmed milk
Snack - no snack today
Lunch - peice of wholemeal toast with extra light spread and marmite, with a cracker with marmite and a weeny bit of cheese on top
Snack - raspberry activia FF yogurt
Tea - spagetti bolognese made with passatta and onions and herbs, with spagetti and fat reduced mature cheese, with half of a healthy living garlic baguette
Others - an ovaltine light before bed

ive checked all of this online at my fitness pal and it says im under on my fat :eek: and around 1200 calories so thats all good i suppose, not that im calorie counting or anything, but its good to know im doing the right things :) x

oh dear my signature is rather large! must sort that :eek: xxx

had another look at my fitness pal thingy and it was under on my fat for 1/4 of the baguette not half..oops! :eek: xxx

Wednesday
Breakfast -2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk
Snack - half an apple
Lunch-2 crackers, a bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk and 1 mcvities cookie
Snack-2 tesco petit filous
Tea-gammon round with homemade chips made with frylight and an egg
Others- half a pack of white malteasers and ovaltine light before bed

did more walking today but decided not to have a treat yet, im going to save myself for it :D lol x

Last edited:
haha omg someone actually came on my food diary! wooo :) xx

Well as you can see yesterday i did have a little treat! I shared a pack of white malteasers with oh :) only needed a couple and my chocolate fix was gone :) right so todays diary is here,im having an earlier tea tonight so added a snack for later :D if anything changes i will edit later

Thursday

Breakfast-2 raspberry tesco petit filous

Snack-no snack

Lunch-bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Snack-2 strawberry petit filous

Tea-3 vegetable fingers with mashed potatoes with a little light mayo with black pepper

Snack- 2 peices of wholemeal toast with nutella on, with a highlights hot chocolate (this is great for a chocolate fix, better than a chocolate bar!)

Others- ovaltine light before bed

omg look at my ovaltine lights before bed! im such an old man :rolleyes: todays food isnt very inspiring i know but moneys tight this week so its gonna be a bit uninspiring! xx

Last edited:
Friday

Breakfast - 2 petit filous

Snack- 2 crackers

Lunch-small bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Snack- 2 petit filous

Tea- half a pizza express pizza (YAY!)

Others - then 5 individual chocolates :) then an ovaltine before bed :rolleyes:

Tonight is film night!
Really proud of myself as usually would have been tempted to have something really naughty but checked the contents of pizza at shopping and have entered todays food and exercise into my fitness log and it says this is within my limit for today :eek: :D
If i was still on slimming world i would be synning a hell of a lot! So i am very pleased i can have these treats, and still be losing weight, it makes the being good so much easier :) xx

Heyy juicy!! :D Your diary looks great! I remember you started a thread a while back about trying to get into the 7 stone bracket, are you still aiming for that weight? xxx

Hi Juicy! That's looking good, I'm sticking to SW cause I'm a wimp!!!! I'm impressed at your daring, lol. I am afraid without the structure I'll end up bubbling back up to 13st 6! LOL.

What movie are you watching tonight?

I'll be reading this! :)

Heyy juicy!! :D Your diary looks great! I remember you started a thread a while back about trying to get into the 7 stone bracket, are you still aiming for that weight? xxx
hiya happyhealthy, thanks :) im not aiming for a certain weight anymore, just exercising everyday and doing toning exercises and trying to eat healthy so i feel and look (hopefully!) good :) xx

Hi Juicy! That's looking good, I'm sticking to SW cause I'm a wimp!!!! I'm impressed at your daring, lol. I am afraid without the structure I'll end up bubbling back up to 13st 6! LOL.

What movie are you watching tonight?

I'll be reading this! :)
hiya shrimpy! thanks :) aww yeah but slimming world is great, i just didnt have much control with it anymore and would eat loads just because its free and then feel annoyed at myself lol and just needed a change i think! i may well be back to slimming world at some point ;)
but im still reading the slimming world stuff all the time :)
well i ended up watching gullivers travels ..it was mildy funny (i do like jack black lol) but didnt finish watching it as i was too sleepy!
i am seriously such an old man, especially with my malt drinks before bed:eek: lol
thanku for watching my diary thats sweet, i didnt think anybody would be interested! :) xxxx

Saturday

Breakfast- no breakfast as i was allowed a lie in today :eek:

Snack- 2 mini chocolate doughnuts :eek: :D

Lunch-bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Snack-2 petit filous

Tea- 1 tortilla wrap with chicken breast and chopped tomatoes in, with some lettuce and a little mature cheese

Others- a ramekin of sugar free raspberry jelly..and ... an ovaltine :)

Lots of smileys today! haha had a day where i feel like picking so i havent done too bad really, and have saved the jelly for a sweet treat later (dont want to be tempted by the rest of those individual chocolates!) have also added an aero hot chocolate fot his evening as im really starting to feel like chocolate! xx

Last edited:
im thinking i should start doing my food diaries a day behind as when im doing them on the day i have to keep editing deciding on how i feel! hmmmm yes will have to do that :) xxx

LOL, that's why mine is so busy, I just update as I go along! :) Then I need summary posts!

haha im just gonna keep doing them i think until i forget one day then itll be one day behind! lol ur diarys funny anyway cos u ramble (in a good way) lol! :) xxx

Sunday

Breakfast-2 petit filous

Snack- no snack

Lunch- porridge made with water, with strawberries and raspberries

Snack- a peice of wholemeal toast with jam

Tea- fritatta made with eggs, bacon and cheese, with some steamed veg (brocooli, sweetcorn and carrots)

Others- a cadburys highlight with mini marshmallows, and maybe an individual chocolate if im still craving, and then before bed an ovaltine light :)

This last week has been that time where chocolate is very important! ;) Usually i dont crave it that much but this week i am, so im not denying myself it! luckily a little chocolate goes a long way for me now, i cant beleive i used to be able to eat so much chocolate before :eek: xx

updated: having 2 individual chocolates with my hot chocolate :) and im looking forward to them!! :D xx

Last edited:
I really do ramble... :) I just post all the random crap that floats around my brain!

That food looks really yummy, I think I might copy you and have highlights with minimarshies in a bit. :)

hehe! aw thanks hun, yeah mini marshmallows have hardly anything in them but seem to make a hot chocolate so much nicer :) i reeeaaallly enjoyed my 2 chocs last nite-sad i know but they were so nice cos i really made them last lol todays going to be a random day i think cos dont have much 4 tea :/ hmmm will see what happens! xxx

Back