My first message!

Hi.this a totally new venture for me. Have the enthusiasm to get going n reach my goal. Looking to make 10st..but would love to 9st 6lb, a round 60 kilos sounds perfect!.

Hi. Im following the total replacement diet. Started on the 20th June and so far lost 7lbs!!. First 3 days were a nightmare l was hungry almost as soon as I had eaten....omg it cant always be like this. Anyway things have settled down and lm actually enjoying it cos l have seen results. When l stop losing so quickly l will panic n want to give up....l have will power but only if things happen !. How about you? Why are you doing this apart from the obvious? Which diet are you following?

Well done on your loss so far!

I'm CCing and have been on and off it for a couple of months but really want to stay motivated this time! Im the same when it comes to results but it is sooo slow sometimes!

I'm doing it because I'm getting married in feb and also because I was feeling so rubbish, no energy, fitness level was non existent and I just wanted to look and feel better!

What is the total meal replacement like? People seem to lose loads on it but I'm always worried about trying something like that because I like eating so much!!! X

Hi all. Thought things were going great but no change for 3 days!! Drank so much water l could float away-no nibbling or cheating. Anybody have any ideas.....pleeeaaassseee. lol.

Hi treac18
You have great motivation....try n stick with it! The exante vlcd is good but it took some getting used to. I now know to make sure soup is boiled as before it was just powdery tasting....my daughter says pasta carbonara is tasty but l havnt got one in this box. Im doing this to help my daughter first n me 2nd. Having found lots of othet diet buddies online is a great support. X

Back