My first post on here just to see if i can improve my weight loss

Hello everyone i thought i would join just to see if i can get some tips and advice on anything as ive got to loose so much weight.

I started in January 17th and did Slim Fast for 2 weeks which i lost 1st 2lb but soon realised its not the way to go through life and bieng hungry all the time so i joined Slimming World and weighed in at 23st 12lb (bearing in mind i lost 16lb on slimfast so total i weighed was bang on 25st.

week 1 lost 13.5lb
week 2 lost 2.5lb
week 3 lost 5.5lb
week 4 lost 4lb
week 5 lost 4.5lb
week 6 lost 2.5lb
week 7 lost 4.5lb
week 8 lost 3.5lb
week 9 lost 2.5lb
week 10 lost 4lb
week 11 lost 1.5lb

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR 5st as i type (weighed this morning)

where i struggle is i dont drink enough never have done but im currently having about 1 ltr to 1.5 ltrs a day i know its not enough but i never drank any before so ive improved 1000%
also i only go to the toilet for a number 2 every 3-4 days which before i started the plan i was going every day anyone any ideas

i will keep you posted as i try to get to my target of 16st 13lb by end of August

Hello :)

I am also new to this forum I signed up 15 mins ago, first time I have registered with any type of forum Im a facebook addict myself :p
I joined Slimming World 28/03/2012

On my journey so far I have lost 9lb as for the toilet department I had that trouble but my consultant told me its perfectly normal its just my body getting used to the change.

What plan are you following

Hello :)

I am also new to this forum I signed up 15 mins ago, first time I have registered with any type of forum Im a facebook addict myself :p
I joined Slimming World 28/03/2012

On my journey so far I have lost 9lb as for the toilet department I had that trouble but my consultant told me its perfectly normal its just my body getting used to the change.

What plan are you following

I do mainly Red days but try to do at least 2-3 green in the 7 day period

I do mainly Red days but try to do at least 2-3 green in the 7 day period

Well done on your weight loss so far you have done really well, I havent tried the red or green days yet I am still trying to get my head around the extra easy haha

Back