my first proper diary

donut87

decided to do a food diary maybe help me stay on track ..
day 1(yesterday)
breakfast egg on toast (b)
snack muller lite cherry greek(0.5) tin tuna (had no shopping in wiv a bit of pepper and vinegar went down well took me about half hour to eat but hit the spot)and a banana
tea large kfc beans on rancher(grilled bbq chicken) on a big salad with a coconut yogurt (0.5) apple and then walking home at midnight i ate my snack ajacks (maybe 4syns not sure)
so not really enough gonna go and make a muller milkshake get me a down me neck dat way plenty calcium in there (a) and i had another packeyt of snackajacks to use my syns (4.5)
total a b and 10.5 syns

day 2 (today)
apple

lunch..bed of spniach leaves and baby lamb lettuce with picollo cherry tomatoes...topped with 4 mushrooms and 2 pork loin steaks cooked similar to diet coke chicken..i just cook me pork and mushrooms add a bit of pepsi max ketchup and chinese spice and a dash worcester sauce (1)ketchup
followed by a jelly pot (0.5) a toffee muller milkshake(a) and im stuffed

plan for tonight i am working again so big bowl of salad with a rancher and beans and maybe another jelly and snack a jacks ..and i have fruit for when i get in tonight if i need something to snack

Your lunch sounds delicious :)

I have found logging all my food really helpful so far, hope you do too!

day 2 (today)
apple

lunch..bed of spniach leaves and baby lamb lettuce with picollo cherry tomatoes...topped with 4 mushrooms and 2 pork loin steaks cooked similar to diet coke chicken..i just cook me pork and mushrooms add a bit of pepsi max ketchup and chinese spice and a dash worcester sauce (1)ketchup
followed by a jelly pot (0.5) a toffee muller milkshake(a) and im stuffed

plan for tonight i am working again so big bowl of salad with a rancher and beans and maybe another jelly and snack a jacks ..and i have fruit for when i get in tonight if i need something to snack

well for tea i had my beans salad and chicken followed by a yogurt (0.5) and another jelly(0.5) an apple and an orange another night in fast food went well made up
also its 245 am and i was hungry after my shuft so i just made a butty to use my he..2 bread (b) 8 yes 8 slices tesco value ham syn free i think.. loads salad cucumber tomatoes spinach and a bit of salad cream(2) and snack a jacks (4.5) ...defo eaten better today ....total:a b and9 syns

Last edited:
right dinner...1 and half chicken breast grilled- sweet potato butternut squash and maris piper roasties parsnipsa(all in the actifry)-mash and a huge dollop carrot and turnip with a bit of gravy same plan chicken and beens salad for tea

right dinner...1 and half chicken breast grilled- sweet potato butternut squash and maris piper roasties parsnipsa(all in the actifry)-mash and a huge dollop carrot and turnip with a bit of gravy same plan chicken and beens salad for tea

dinner im calling 3 syns(gravy not much) for tea .salad beans chicken, orancge yogurt ,orange,jelly pot(0.5)

supper (2am lol)
2 bread(b)salad cream 8pieces ham toms salad cucumber (2) snack a jacks (4.5) pint of jelly(1.5) drank plenty of juice today and been drinking monster energy frink low carb i think its 15 cals for whole drink so im calling it (1) totals b 11 syms i just need an a so maybe a milkshakeeee i luv this diet

...edit:well i had a vanilla muller milkshake (a) some more ham a banana i went to bed one happy chappy

Last edited:
day 4:
i havehad 2 toast (b) 2 eggs apile of mushrooms and ketchup (2syns) and a big grapefruit
might just have some snackajacks (4.5) crabmeat or tuna as a snack before work and then the usual tea tonight

day 4:
i havehad 2 toast (b) 2 eggs apile of mushrooms and ketchup (2syns) and a big grapefruit
might just have some snackajacks (4.5) crabmeat or tuna as a snack before work and then the usual tea tonight
well what a night its been a bad one.... i ended up not eating since 2 o clock so its my mushrooms on toast(b and 2)t..grapefruit and then.now 10 hours later a ham salad butty (2nd b) (2.5)salad cream so no im going to eat a yogurt (2a) worth of milk a pack of snack a jacks (4.5) jelly (1.5) and a orange

totals 2 bs 2 as 11 syns not a bad midnight feast lol

today was meant to be a good foodie day for me my first proper meal for tea and got called into work a close again..so i wasnt a very happy chappy.at least i had a good start to the day to keep me going...2 sausagestesco cumberland(1each=2)beans 2bacon mushrooms ketchup(1).followed by freen tea lemon tetleys lovely stuff
tea was brazer salad and beans so once again its bed time and i have a choice b choice and 12 syns to use not good lol another midnite feest

today was meant to be a good foodie day for me my first proper meal for tea and got called into work a close again..so i wasnt a very happy chappy.at least i had a good start to the day to keep me going...2 sausagestesco cumberland(1each=2)beans 2bacon mushrooms ketchup(1).followed by freen tea lemon tetleys lovely stuff
tea was brazer salad and beans so once again its bed time and i have a choice b choice and 12 syns to use not good lol another midnite feest
a huge ham sandwich /10pieces value ham half bag baby lettuce,5 cherry toms salad cream(2) bread (b) a whole grapefruit,a whole tin lean corned beef(4) ketchup(1) 250 milk(a)with a muller lite blended in'.a sachet of jelly(1.5)...

day 6: breakfast was 2 sausages(2) 2 eggs 7 mushrooms and ketchup(1) followed by some fruit
dinner was just half a bag of salad (had to eat on go) a pear an orange a tangerine
tea was 4 chicken thigh small , lots carrots, pakchoi ,cabbage,roasties and new pots with gravy small amount from granules ill say 3)
dont really want to eat a b because of all the spuds i had i could call it a red day with spuds as b choices and just have my syns if i fancy anything gonna have a glass warm milk a-- had milk ,walkers baked and snak ajaks (9) 2mullers can of crabmeat and some ham

Last edited:
today i had muller lite ice cream (1 banana 1 vanilla-over 2 choopped ice cream ,tea was square rap (8) (2a) cheese topped with puree mushroom ham peppers and ate half a bag of salad and homemade coleslaw(salad cream,carrot,salad,onion,ffyog) --(3syns) so 11 syns 2 a choice ..not having a b choice because just had a square rap and im full up

last night i ate an awful lot went weigh overboard should of seen it omg...but better today but i only ate a grapefruit a small bowl stew and 2 pieces cheese on toast and snack ajacks so bak to eeting well tomoroow

Last edited:
so far so good today ate a pineapple,2 tangies,a banana, 2 sausages 2 eggs on a butty (sauce 2 saus 2 bread b) and a cup of raspberry leaf tea
work tonight so salad with brazer so im making it a red day

so far so good today ate a pineapple,2 tangies,a banana, 2 sausages 2 eggs on a butty (sauce 2 saus 2 bread b) and a cup of raspberry leaf tea jelly(1.5)
work tonight so salad with brazer so im making it a red day
had a big bowl of prawns before work then chicken salad beans( 4.5) for tea
when i got back 2 am 2 bread (b) salad cream?(2) toms salad turkey breast 12 syns today going ot have a pint of milk snack ajaks 16.5 2bs and as

Back