my first stone

dani*r

gone gone gone ! goodbye and good riddance.
my first week i lost 8lbs, then i was ill so off diet for a week, didnt lose but didnt gain either (phew)
started back on thurs, and when i got weighed this morning i have lost another 6lbs.
so i have treated myself, to a puppy !!
i couldve bought about 50 big macs, but little jakey is much more fun and of course bieng a springer spaniel will need tons of excercise which in turn should help with further weight loss.
i havnt updated my ticker yet, im going to wait until my official weigh in on 9th oct so that i can really crank it down !!
yay, go cambridge !!!

fantastic well done.......xx

Awwwwwww a puppy, omg i love puppies.
Well done on your loss.
Lynne x

gone gone gone ! goodbye and good riddance.
my first week i lost 8lbs, then i was ill so off diet for a week, didnt lose but didnt gain either (phew)
started back on thurs, and when i got weighed this morning i have lost another 6lbs.
so i have treated myself, to a puppy !!
i couldve bought about 50 big macs, but little jakey is much more fun and of course bieng a springer spaniel will need tons of excercise which in turn should help with further weight loss.
i havnt updated my ticker yet, im going to wait until my official weigh in on 9th oct so that i can really crank it down !!
yay, go cambridge !!!

:happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

wow well done on the loss hun,keep up the great work.............omg i love puppies but alas i can have none as my dd and oh are allergic,
elaine

thanks for your comments, its really sweet . ive waited soooo long to get this first stone off and now thanks to cd its gone really quickly.
just wondering how to celebrate my next stone , what is going to top bieng woken through the night and cleaning up poo ? lol.
i think maybe a horse riding lesson, ive always wanted to do it but never wanted to need the biggest horse !!

Back