MY FIRST TASTE OF CAMBRIDGE!

angeleyes

HELLO :)

I AM NOT OFFICIALLY STARTING CAMBRIDGE DIET UNTIL NEXT WEEK (THAT WHEN I AM SEEING MY CDC) BUT I WANTED TO PREPARE MY BODY FOR THE DIET AND SO BOUGHT SOME CAMBRIDGE STUFF OFF EBAY.

ASSUMING THAT THE STAFF I HAVE IS THE REAL THING - I HAVE JUST HAD A CHOCOLATE SHAKE AND FOUND IT TO BE LOVELY!

HOW DO I KNOW IF THE PACKS I HAVE BOUGHT ARE THE REAL THING??? THEY HAVE CAMBRIDGE DIET WRITTEN ON THEM IN BLUE BUT ARE IN FOREGIN!

:rolleyes: - WONDER IF THEY ARE THE PROPER THING? BACK OF PACK DOES HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE IN NORTHANTS.

Firstly well done for taking the first steps and really good luck with it! Everyone here is great and you will get lots of support.. BUT... I think anyone here will tell you not to get the stuff off ebay in future, always best to get it first hand from your CDC.

XXXX

Yes - I Have Heard That Ebay Can Scam You. Not Only Are There Those Risks But It Is A Lot More Expensive - Have You Seen The Price These Packs Are Going For??? I Paid £38 For A Weeks Supply Of Soups And Shakes And Postage On Top!!!!!! I Have Spoken To My Cdc And She Says The Pack Should Only Have Cost Around £32

As to the shakes think my fav is the chocolate and mint yumm, followed by chocolate, bannana is ok as is strawberry, a must is a blender along with a few ice cubes.

Me.

Well I just bought a weeks supply of shakes and soups anlong with the mousse stuff ( forgot what its called aready) and it was £36.00 definately cheaper than E bay and you know what you are getting.

Amandajane - How Did You Get Your Ticker Up And Saved? I Logged On To The Ticker Factory Website But I Don't Seem To Be Having Any Joy.

I just copy and pasted the HTML code into my signature.

Not sure how many posts you need to get enough space to post one though, there is a thread that explains it all on the sticky posts.

weight.png

Aww cute, looks like it's working! x

This is what they say about the amount of posts and stuff

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

HTH

It was a great meeting, very informal and on a one to one basis which is what I need otherwise my mind wanders lol

She weighed me and talked about all the products and how each stage of the diet works.

She suggested taking before and after pics, which I ws going to do anyway, but good on her for suggesting it.

Will this be your first meeting with your councillor

Yes - my first meeting is booked for Tuesday of next week but I have some Cambridge diet packs here that I ordered of ebay and so I am going to start taking them tomorrow.

I have been watching my food all week and have been gradually cutting down on carbs and cals as I have heard that the first few days on the plan can be very tough due to carb withdrawal.
I did Atkins a few years ago which is similiar - in that you go into Ketosis and was very rough for the week that I started that and had headaches.
I am hoping with the lead in that I will be fine. Fingers crossed XXX
Let me know how you are tomorrow. I am going to be on a course but will be logging into minimins in the evening.

Back