my first try at SW

chinababe

Silver Member
Hello SW
This is my first attempt at SW. I weigh 10st 6lbs and ideally would like to lose 2st.
I started yesterday & so far so good.
Yesterdays food
B-mushrooms, bacon & egg
L-bacon roll
D-roast chicken,cauliflower & courgettes
Snack-2 weetabix & milk (synced)

Todays food plan
B-2 weetabix & milk
L-broccolli & poached egg
D-chicken salad with extra veg on the side

Day 3
All going well so far. Fingers crossed, not weighing until sunday. I've stuck to around 10-12 syns per day & haven't been hungry at all.

Hi there...just wanted to welcome you to minimins and slimming world!
Looking at your food just wanted to check if you have 1/3 speed with every meal!
Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Hi chinababe, here to sub.

good luck with your weight loss ;) are you doing it alone or going to an SW group

Hi chinababe, here to sub.

good luck with your weight loss ;) are you doing it alone or going to an SW group

Thanks Mick1892. I'm following yur diary also, Well done on a great weight loss!. I'm going it alone at the moment. I bought the books from SW on ebay & get a voucher for group but they haven't arrived yet. Not sure if I'll go though.

I've done 3 days now & feel pretty good. MY DIL goes to group & is the person who convinced me to give SW a go.

Food plan for today is
B-2 weetabix & milk
L-tuna salad &extra veg,quinoa
D- swordfish, roast cauliflower & veg
Snack-???

Swordfish!! very exotic :) may just have to get some ive never had any for years.
See how you do without group, but personally I get a lot out of the meetings, lots of encouragement and advice so may be worth giving it a try ;)

Found it ok so far. I had a G&T yesterday (counted it as 6 syns)
Following the plan but feel that I'm eating too much pasta. I've been having 1/3 super free food, mostly roast cauliflower & salad.
Weigh in day is Monday, keeping fingers crossed that the weekend won't be too difficult on the food & drink front.

I'm a bit fed up, weighed in early and STS. I know its only been 5 days bit would have expected some kind of loss.
Nevertheless, I'm going to carry on & not give up.

Back