My first week complete

Princesspinky

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum, in fact new to any forum and thought it was time i joined as you all seem to give great moral support.

I have been for my first weigh in today and after one week I am so chuffed to say I have lost 13lb :), apparently the biggest loss my leader has ever had in a woman my size. I started at 15st 1lb and am 5ft 7in making my BMI 32. I am now 14st 2lb and this massive loss has given me the motivation I need to carry on, as i was seriously beginning to flag. I only like the chocolate and strawberry shakes so the lack of variety was unlikely to keep me motivated.

I don't know about anyone else but this meal replacement has turned me into bit of a feeder, I cant stop cooking and baking for my family. I have had a week off uni/work and all ive done is feed everyone which is a bit weird and I'm pleased to say i never cheated once:D

So now week 2 has commenced, i'm not expecting a loss like that again but it would be nice :D. My aim is to be 11st 4lb which is the weight I was before starting uni and the weight i felt most happy at. I have a close friends wedding at the end of June, My 30th birthday and in September I graduate-YAY!!! so my goal weight reached by then would be great.

Love hearing all your success stories. Well done everyone.

Anna xxx

Hi Anna welcome along :D What a wonderful loss that was, well done. Another 2st by the end of June is definitely doable, so no worries there ;)

Bloomin eck Mrs!!!! Wowzers! what an amazing first week....spurs you on doesnt it!...well done hunni x

Keep writing the same thing over again but i have to say it...im so glad i've found this website or else i would have definatley have cracked & im only on day 3, its great to hear about your huge weight loss in your first week....spurs me on. Thanks x

Well done Anna :)

thats wonderful and i hope i can follow your lead this time next week!

h x

Back