my first weigh in -4.5lbs

emma0308

I am soooo happy that my first weigh resulted in a 4.5lb loss...I just really don't know how.
I've stuck to the diet and not been hungry atall. Very happy with it. I'm just hoping for 2.5lbs this week to make it half a stone :)
Any ideas any one of how to boost or keep atleast a 2lb loss each week?
I'm being greedy after my first loss. Wish that would happen every week.

Welcome Emma, Well done with your weight loss, that's fantastic news. :welcome: What diet are you doing?

I'm doing slimming world :) I'd say a week and a half in its the best diet I've done. So simple to follow with great results. Hopefully get good results next week too :)

You stick in there Emma. I am sure that you will do yourself proud. Be good. :party0011:

I am soooo happy that my first weigh resulted in a 4.5lb loss...I just really don't know how.
I've stuck to the diet and not been hungry atall. Very happy with it. I'm just hoping for 2.5lbs this week to make it half a stone :)
Any ideas any one of how to boost or keep atleast a 2lb loss each week?
I'm being greedy after my first loss. Wish that would happen every week.

well done emma thats great - is it extra easy you are doing? xx

Yes extra easy. My weight loss has slowed but 3 weeks on and 6.5 lbs lost. I cant complain. Im never hungry. Aslong as I keep losing no matter how little I'm happy it's coming off :) want to be in the 11's by Xmas. Wishful thinking :)

Back