My First weigh in & a quick thankyou!!! :)

amy_lou

Well got weighed for the first time yesterday! Lost 9lbs :D. I'm now on my 2nd and final week on lipotrim as the pharmacist said my weight will be bang on next week if I keep it up.

Couldn't have done it without you guys on the forum with so much support you give, so just want to say a massive thanks :D!

Amy

x

amy_lou said:
Well got weighed for the first time yesterday! Lost 9lbs :D. I'm now on my 2nd and final week on lipotrim as the pharmacist said my weight will be bang on next week if I keep it up.

Couldn't have done it without you guys on the forum with so much support you give, so just want to say a massive thanks :D!

Amy

x

Well done Amy that's a great result! Same as you I only have a week left then I'm gonna do maintence to lose the extra couple of pounds. Well done again :)

Well done. Looks like you ain't been on it long. I'm so jel that you never had much to lose. I've got to stick to this for another 6 months. Hearing from you though has given me hope. If my weight goes up once I finish the diet I know it will only take a couple of weeks to get me back on track. I only seen this as a long term solution now I know it's good for short term as well. So next time if I go back to my wild days I won't let it get out of hand so I don't have to be on it to long. Well done.

Back