My first weigh in :o)

babylove

Today was my first weigh in and I was very nervous as I can not exercise (I have multiple sclerosis). I lost 7.5lb :D

I am absolutely thrilled but I do know that will not happen every week. I was worried I would not be able to lose anything with no exercise and all medication I am on.

I have to say I was very strict last week but eat loads and loved it.

Lindsay

Well done hon keep up the good work :)

Today was my first weigh in and I was very nervous as I can not exercise (I have multiple sclerosis). I lost 7.5lb :D

I am absolutely thrilled but I do know that will not happen every week. I was worried I would not be able to lose anything with no exercise and all medication I am on.

I have to say I was very strict last week but eat loads and loved it.

Lindsay

Well done! That's a great loss :)

Thank you everyone.
It really has spurred me on. We were meant to be having a BBQ on Sunday coming but I don't want to know as I want another good week. Might just not drink anything, use my syns for a sausage and bap and make the rest SW friendly.
I am a little scared of it being a fluke and putting some on next week. I do not mind staying the same but putting on so soon into it will annoy me.

Just sent hubby to tescos so get some smash. Dying to try this pizza I have read so much about :p

Lindsay x

We've recently moved house and had a bbg for neighbours. I still managed to lose 3.5lbs that week as i planned ahead and tried to keep my syns low for the rest of the week.

Well done thats a fantastic loss!!! Enjoy the BBQ but SW way - if you are doing the BBQ you can pick what food you put on it, if not make some things you can take and eat and pick low fat sausages etc and ask for them to be cooked - you can do it xxxx

Thanks you everyone.
This week has not been as good as I have been floored with fatigue. I don't think I have had anything too bad but don't think I have been eating enough (if that makes sence).
I have my lighter than light mayo ready for the potato and pasta salad for the BBQ but looking at the weather I am not sure if its going to happen.

I am not hopeful for next Monday's weigh in but as long as the 7.5lb is still off I will be happy.

Lindsay x

Back