My First Weigh In- OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey guys!!!

Can't believe how worried I was that I wouldn't have lost any weight this week. I've just been to the chemist for my first WI and have lost....wait for it....

17lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bouncing off the walls...feel totally euphoric! The woman said it was the biggest first week loss she'd seen and was really chuffed for me!

I just can't put into words what it means to be on LT- something that works!!! It's absolutely given me the boost I need to go into week 2 with renewed determintation and motivation.

I just want to say a HUGE thanks to you all- there's no way I'd have got to this point without your support. I know this is just the start of my journey (Oh my... I sound like somone from the X-factor!!) but I feel so positive. Also to anyone who is yet to get to their first WI- you can do it!! If I can then ANYONE can!

Loads of love

Luce xx

:eek: that is AMAZING!!!!! congratulations! that is soooo brilliant. what wonderful motivation for week 2! yeah you can do it!!! xxxx

blimey!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
i'm in shock!
that is so amazing.
i want some of that please lol x
well done hun you have done great and must be well chuffed.
spurs ya on for next week and you'll soon be looking forward to ya weigh ins x
WOW!!!!

WOW is all I can say - bloody fantastic result!

fabulous - really well done - I think that would give anyone motivation !! (slightly jealous!:ashamed0005:)

Focus and keep going !!

WELL DONE. :553:

I am so pleased for you. That is bloody amazing.
You deserve it - and your BMI is now in the 30's!!!
Best of luck for next week
LLx

Thanks guys!!!

I mean I know that probably the reason I've lost so much is:
1) It's largely water!
2) I've got a heck of a lot to lose so might lose more at the start

Despite this I feel fantastic and it's just made the world of difference to my positivity!

x

LazeeLady- I'd not even noticed the BMI thing!!

Fantastic!! Thanks for pointing that out- another bonus!

x

oh my word that is just uhh lahhh lahhhh
I feel so excited and happy that I am thinking it is me that lost all that weight hahahah

You have done great babes and what a boost for next week. That must be the highest I have seen.

You sooo deserve a sexy banana dance :banana dancer:

OMG!!!! That is fantastic!! You must be so proud (and rightly so). Roll on next week eh!?!? Best of luck x

wow thats fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

well done ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

roll on next week ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

LOL@ Jesi- loving my sexy banana dance!!! Thank youuuu!

Skinnyminny- I know...Now I just can't wait for next week!!

x

Fantabuloso :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well Done thats truly amazing
Gratz Gratz Gratz

Keep up the good work :D :D
x

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww :eek::eek::eek:
are you sure your not a camel and stored water :D
well done girl

debz x

Well done determined girl!! :eek:Thats amazing. 17lbs is huge - I'm in shock, I never realised that much could fall off in a week. I bet you were close to tears? :cry:I know I would have been.

I too had my first weigh in today and I lost 7lbs. :D:D:DI'm well chuffed. Not only had I slipped up for half the week by adding salt to the soup but its also the time of the month (1week early and very unexpected but thats a story for another day:confused:) so it was a huge shock to get 7lbs off. :eek:

Like you I am filled with added determination for next week. :cool:

I would also like to thank everyone for their support and tips - i couldn't have done it without you.

I love LT and only wish I had discovered it before I got married. :love:

Oh well, no time to think of what could have been..........here's to the future (and a sexy future it's gonna be)

Again well done!

wow 17 pounds, what a result! you must be over the moon and full of confidence that u will get to goal. I predicted 10 pounds (so I was half a stone off - not bad i guess! lol)

Well done! :)

Determined 17 pounds!!!....HELL YEAH!!! HIGH FIVE SISTA!!! XXXXXXXXX

Bloody hell woman, that's brilliant. Amazing result and good luck with this week.

Well done determined girl!! :eek:Thats amazing. 17lbs is huge - I'm in shock, I never realised that much could fall off in a week. I bet you were close to tears? :cry:I know I would have been.

I too had my first weigh in today and I lost 7lbs. :D:D:DI'm well chuffed. Not only had I slipped up for half the week by adding salt to the soup but its also the time of the month (1week early and very unexpected but thats a story for another day:confused:) so it was a huge shock to get 7lbs off. :eek:

Like you I am filled with added determination for next week. :cool:

I would also like to thank everyone for their support and tips - i couldn't have done it without you.

I love LT and only wish I had discovered it before I got married. :love:

Oh well, no time to think of what could have been..........here's to the future (and a sexy future it's gonna be)

Again well done!

Well done on your loss too 7lb is great half a stone in a week is awsum :)

debz x

Back