My FIRST Weigh In Results....

diva76

I completely forgot to put this up on Tuesday as I was so chuffed from losing...wait for it...

10 lbs :eek::eek::eek:

OMG....what a week! Can't wait till next week's weigh in as I am off to Centre Parcs this weekend so lots of activities with the family! Have lots of energy and waiting to losen up with the children...can't wait :character00115:!

Thanks for all your support and encouraging words everytime I wanted to cave in...love you ladies...mwah!

Last edited:
OMG - That is MAGNIFICENT!
Im off to centreparcs for my 40th with my entire family - parents, siblings and kids etc.....have a blast xx

Thank you!!! I hope I get my strength to go through CD this time. Will let you know how I got in Centre Parcs when I am back...

thats an amazing loss. Well done you. Would be chuffed if my wi next Monday is half that amount

Fantastic result, well done you! :0clapper:

:clap: Well done Hon, that is an absolutely amazing first week loss! I hope your next week is just as good and that you have a fantastic time at Center Parks. x

Thanks my lovely ladies...but look at all of you and your losses....WELL DONE.

We are all on a mission and this to get fit and by the looks of things we all have the determination to FINISH what we started!

Keep those weight losses updated as this gives me the will power to carry on....oh, what will I do with out my CD girls and boys (!) :grouphugg:

Congrats hon! Enjoy Centre Parks :D

I completely forgot to put this up on Tuesday as I was so chuffed from losing...wait for it...

10 lbs :eek::eek::eek:

OMG....what a week! Can't wait till next week's weigh in as I am off to Centre Parcs this weekend so lots of activities with the family! Have lots of energy and waiting to losen up with the children...can't wait :character00115:!

Thanks for all your support and encouraging words everytime I wanted to cave in...love you ladies...mwah!

Well done diva, what an inspiration! im on day four of cd and if i lost 10lb on weigh in day think ide pass out haha

keep up the good work :D
Nicci x

Back