My first weigh in....yay!!!

fat2fit

:happy036:I am sooooo chuffed! I couldn't wait to step on the scales this morning, so i was up pretty early. I must say i am pleased to see my weight come down by a big 10lbs....yes!!! Looking forward to what the coming weeks have to bring :D

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement you give :). XX

Wow, well done! 10lbs is brilliant :D
It's such a boost isn't it? I remember really struggling during my first ever week, but seeing the result on the scales made me feel like you do...excited to see what I could acheive in the coming weeks :)
Good luck for week two! x

fat2fit said:
:happy036:I am sooooo chuffed! I couldn't wait to step on the scales this morning, so i was up pretty early. I must say i am pleased to see my weight come down by a big 10lbs....yes!!! Looking forward to what the coming weeks have to bring :D

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement you give :). XX

Oooh wowwwwwwwwww excellent weight loss!! Wel done, n good luck for week 2! Xx

Wow well done! :) you must feel so much better already, keep going and as the weeks pass the lbs will just melt away! :)
Kele

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely stonking loss, well done mrs, such a big chunk gone forever!! Yes it's a happy day here on Exante Island xx

WELL DONE!!! It's a great feeling isn't it, my first WI today too- I lost 6lb. This diet is fantastic (once you get past the first few days). I look forward to losing more weight with you xx

Well done. Excellent start.

Wow! Well done, fabulous loss :clap: :hug99:

Brilliant start :D well done x

Well done hun :) xx

Back