My first Weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by ZippyPH, 5 April 2014.

1. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

First weigh in - Lost 4.2 kilos - so so excited. I stuck to 3 shakes only all week and it PAID off. Starting weight 90.9 Today 86.7
    Last edited: 5 April 2014
  2. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Great stuff!
  3. dreamchaser

dreamchaser Well-Known Member

Well done !! I had my weigh in today on day 4 as my CDC will be away for a while.
    I started at 13 stone 12 lbs and on day 4 I weighed in at 13 stone 4lbs!!

-8lb in 4 days !! I'm so proud of myself for sticking to it. My CDC will be back after a week and a half so by then I'm hoping to be in the 12 stones !!
  4. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Well down dream chaser. That's great for 4 days, keep it up! I'm on day five of week 2. Weigh in Saturday!
  5. dreamchaser

dreamchaser Well-Known Member

Thanks Zippy. Please let us know how your weigh in goes !! With you every step of the way x
  6. downsfzbk16

downsfzbk16 Member

Great stuff![​IMG]
  7. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Well week 2 weigh in today and 1.8 kilos down, that make 6 kilos in 2 weeks - I'm really happy with that. Also I can now have the bars as a meal replacement and really enjoyed my lemon bar. It was good to have something to chew. I hope you are all doing well. 6 down 14 to go!!!!! YAY.
  8. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Week 4 way in today - Great outcome. I have lost another 1.3 kilos. So total in 4 weeks 7.4. Really excited.
  9. tlbanks

tlbanks Well-Known Member

Those are fantastic results! Well done :)