• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first weigh in

Hello all, im new to this forum but i'd just like to let you all know how i got on at my first weigh in today. After 6 day's i lost 11lbs :D.
I'm over the moon, i found the 3rd day the worst i had a really bad headache. But i just kept drinking the water and persevered, and i'm glad i did. So if there's any new starters out there, stick with it the results are amazing. Ruby

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Welcome and good on you! Well done!

I'm having my second weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Stick around, this is a great forum, full of lovely helpful supportive people. xxx

Fantastic loss hun! Well done you ..... that is the hardest week out of the way! Now go and get yourself a weight loss ticker and proudly display that loss and the many more to come!

hey well done! 11lbs is a fantastic first WI!

well done thats brilliant!! xxx

Hello all, im new to this forum but i'd just like to let you all know how i got on at my first weigh in today. After 6 day's i lost 11lbs :D.
I'm over the moon, i found the 3rd day the worst i had a really bad headache. But i just kept drinking the water and persevered, and i'm glad i did. So if there's any new starters out there, stick with it the results are amazing. Ruby

well done is a great first WI :)

Congratulations on your loss.
I'm also just back from my 1st weigh in, and have lost 8.5 lbs.
I'm over the moon. :)

This week I've worked out which shakes are my favourites.
I love the strawberry with crushed ice, so start the day with that.
Vanilla for lunch and hot chocolate for dinner.

I went off the soup last week, so am giving it a miss this week and couldn't eat the flapjacks.

I did miss savoury food last week, and admit to eating a couple of slices of turkey and at a buffet I had a nibble of some corned beef, and 2 crisps, but I didn't give up.

I am struggling to drink the water as I normally only drink flavoured water, which is a no - no, so I am really happy that even without drinking as much water as I should, I lost 8.5lbs, but I am going to drink more water this week.

I have also invested in a motorised treadmill and have been powerwalking for a mile for the last 2 days.

Roll on week 2.

Start weight = 11st 6lbs
Week 1 = 10st 11.5lbs (Lost 8.5lbs)

Mini Goals:
Lose half a stone - done 1st week
Lose a stone
Get to 10 stone
Get below 10 stone

Well done Marci that was a great loss keep it up and try to resist the picking its hard but worth it in the long run

it is my first week and had my weigh in today after three days i lost 5lbs i had a bad start at first couldnt stand the shakes so kept giving up i kept trying i just kept thinking drinking these shakes is gonna mkake me slim now i had my weigh in im so glad i stuck to it and cant till my next one 11lbs is brill for your first week well done x

well done on an amazing loss,xxxxxxx

well done on your first loss.

well done rubytuesday thats an amazing loss with regards to the headache are you drinking pleanty of water, try and space your sahkes out thru the day I promise it does get easier, keep strong and keep glugging, keepposting
xxx