My First Weigh In....

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sammy84, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    Hi Everyone
    Well just a week ago, my partner came home with some weighing scales for me, and the weight i was on there, was different to the weight on another scales i had used 2 days before (isnt that always the way? lol) it said i was 112kg, not 110kg so i have decided to go long with my scales as i will use them everyweek so last sunday i was 112kg, and i weighed myself yesterday and i was 110kg!!
    yay 2kg off!!!! so pleased with myself, i had roast chicken last night as my treat of the week, now back to business. ;);)
    Thanks for your support on here everyone, it kept me motivated all week and now i am really focused on that 10kgs off before xmas!!! :px

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rokku

Rokku Full Member

Well done on the weight loose. I just hate that scales thing don't you? I lost 9 pounds on my old scales last week, but on my new scales I just brought I have only lost 1 pound.

Its so annoying lol.

R :)

4. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    thankyou! i know its really annoying lol but i thought it best to be honest and you just go by that one as i will use it every week! xx

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.