Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My First Weigh In....

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sammy84, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    Hi Everyone
    Well just a week ago, my partner came home with some weighing scales for me, and the weight i was on there, was different to the weight on another scales i had used 2 days before (isnt that always the way? lol) it said i was 112kg, not 110kg so i have decided to go long with my scales as i will use them everyweek so last sunday i was 112kg, and i weighed myself yesterday and i was 110kg!!
    yay 2kg off!!!! so pleased with myself, i had roast chicken last night as my treat of the week, now back to business. ;);)
    Thanks for your support on here everyone, it kept me motivated all week and now i am really focused on that 10kgs off before xmas!!! :px

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rokku

Rokku Full Member

Well done on the weight loose. I just hate that scales thing don't you? I lost 9 pounds on my old scales last week, but on my new scales I just brought I have only lost 1 pound.

Its so annoying lol.

R :)

4. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    thankyou! i know its really annoying lol but i thought it best to be honest and you just go by that one as i will use it every week! xx

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.