• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my first WI

:( i have been so good all week especially tuesday when i went to my development group i resisted it all. eclairs:eek:, cakes:eek:, crisps:eek:, iced doughnuts:eek:, the lot:eek::eek:. i was weighed this morning and i have not budged:confused: :cry:i will stay possitive though and try again this week at least i didn't gain, a little demoralised but i'll get over it i'm sure any tips would be greatfully recieved:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Oh Crystal I'm so sorry :(

Is TOTM due? I can't understand it otherwise. Why does it seem to work for some and not others?

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
:grouphugg:
Awww hun im sure it will show soon!! I have to be really careful with my sugar intake, im fine with the fat stick to that ok but damn thos haribos taste goooooooooood!! lol

Dont let it put a downer on you!! You could try writing down every thing you that passes your lips! Ive done it be for an when i look at it think:eek: oh my goodness....a few crisp from kids, a sweet here and there!! It all adds up!!

I really do hope you see the results soon, you really have been workin hard!

keep smiling hun you can do it!!:character00238:

love katie

Ps check this thread out, its about weight and water http://www.minimins.com/all-other-diets/11838-weight-water.html

:grouphugg:
Awww hun im sure it will show soon!! I have to be really careful with my sugar intake, im fine with the fat stick to that ok but damn thos haribos taste goooooooooood!! lol

Dont let it put a downer on you!! You could try writing down every thing you that passes your lips! Ive done it be for an when i look at it think:eek: oh my goodness....a few crisp from kids, a sweet here and there!! It all adds up!!

I really do hope you see the results soon, you really have been workin hard!

keep smiling hun you can do it!!:character00238:

love katie

Ps check this thread out, its about weight and water http://www.minimins.com/all-other-diets/11838-weight-water.html
i have just read this:d'oh:
:eek::eek: OMG!! i was so thirsty this morning and glugged down nearly a ltr just before going in to drs:eek::eek:

i have just joined a free calorie counter and keeping track of all food and drink again:d'oh: OMG!!:eek: really good on fat but although i havn't been going over on cals i am having to many for a weight loss diet:cry::eek: rethink this now and look at both fat and cals try and get it right this week:innocent0001::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::giggle:

Oh Crystal I'm so sorry :(

Is TOTM due? I can't understand it otherwise. Why does it seem to work for some and not others?
totm is all over the place at the moment has been for a few months so who knows:rolleyes::D think after putting the food into a calorie counter i have worked it out i have to look at fat and cals:( shopping is going to take even longer this week:eek: :d'oh::D

thansk for your support slimmerkay and kae:thankyou:

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Yeah I log all my food and drinks on a calorie counting website. I've been trying to stick to 1500-1700 cals a day and limiting my fat too.

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Oh I'm sorry you didn't loose this week but yay for staying the same! And everything that you are going to do this week is definitely on the right track - I always watch my calories and fat content too.

And WOW about the water... that totally explains why I'm so much more of a heffer in the evening after all the drinking (water people, water!) that I do in a day!

Good luck for next week and well done you for being so positive and treating this as a learning curve and making sure that it doesn't beat you. That shows true determination. x

Yeah I log all my food and drinks on a calorie counting website. I've been trying to stick to 1500-1700 cals a day and limiting my fat too.
i have set my target at 1500 calories and if i go over a little i won't worry to much i was hitting 1800-1900 last week. good for maintenence not weight loss:D for my bmi they are quoting 2350 required:eek: if i ate that many calories i would need to start digging my grave now:break_diet:(LOL)

Oh I'm sorry you didn't loose this week but yay for staying the same! And everything that you are going to do this week is definitely on the right track - I always watch my calories and fat content too.

And WOW about the water... that totally explains why I'm so much more of a heffer in the evening after all the drinking (water people, water!) that I do in a day!

Good luck for next week and well done you for being so positive and treating this as a learning curve and making sure that it doesn't beat you. That shows true determination. x
Thanks jen jen yes definatly learning curve i always followed cals before not fat and was told you do 1 or the other i look now and don't see how it works i need to get both right or i'll never win:rolleyes::D
very shocked by the water quote:eek::D

haha i made same mistake with water , before weigh ins =[ , but stick in there and dont give up xx

Sorry the scales didnt budge, but looks as if you are sussing out the reasons why and putting them right.

Onwards and downwards........