My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout **Challenge** (Exercise recommendation)

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey everyone, I've just got to recommend to you all the new My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout for the Wii. I bought it when it was first released but I've only just had a good look at it now (been too busy sticking to my Wii Fit! :p )
But anyway, I have to say its just brilliant and I'm breathless after only one song! Its a really good workout, really good fun and cool songs. Its a kind of Latin dance which really gets your hips moving (and aching!)

You can set yourself a challenge on it (which I haven't done yet) and there are also minigames of boxing, karate and a few others. It really is very good - I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It might not be for people who get easily tired or have joint problems but for someone reasonably fit and wanting to lose weight I think its a bonus!

Here is the link to the YouTube trailer and also I've put the link to Game so you can see a bit more what its about:

My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout - Wii - GAME.co.uk

YouTube - My Fitness Coach Dance Workout Gameplay Trailer

Well worth a look!

Last edited:
Right I've just set up my Challenge on this, it starts you off on a 3 day course so you can get used to it, I have to say its really good, very enjoyable and such a great workout! I'm sweating now and I've only done 10mins. I found the dances a little hard to get to know but I'll soon get used to them and be jigging in no time at all!

It starts you off nice and gently, there are 3 challenges to choose from and it asks you your weight and goals etc, I love it! I'm going to have to do my Wii Fit later tonight as its hot here and I feel like I'm gonna pass out with heat!

Onwards and downwards for me! :)

Back