My fitness pal

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by madmads, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I'm sure, if you are lucky enough to have a smartphone, that you'll have the app! I thought it might be a good idea to share usernames as a bit of an incentive?

My username is mbarrett1 if anyone wants to add me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I am hannahemilie, will add you!

4. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Thanks have accepted you!

5. Shrinking girl

Shrinking girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    Primal/paleo
    Thanks for the recommendation! I've just downloaded the app and it seems quite good so far, apart from a bit of weirdness with adding honey!

I'm a new Rosemary Conley girl---just started today---so this will be really useful I think. Plus I have made the happy discovery that I have 103kcal left for today so I'll have a yogurt with dinner. Hooray!

6. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I do Rosemary Conley as well and the app defiantly helps!!

7. solo12

solo12 Guest

Can I be added too please? I'm soon2Byummymummy and I love this app! Is Rosemary Conley working for you? Ive been calorie counting/healthy eating for 4 week I've lost 11lb and although I'm happy with that this last week and a half I've been stuck on 15st and it's driving me nuts! Am exercising more and am generally eating 1200 calories per day (this weekend went a bit crazy food wise including takeaways and alcohol :( ) dont know if I'm eating enough etc ?!?! Advice please??? I'm also starting 30 day shred tomorrow and I really want to a decent result weight/measurement wise :( x
    Ps sorry for gatecrashing - hope you didn't mind :)

8. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I've added you!

You are doing really well, at least you've stayed the same and not put on. I had a couple of weeks after the initial weeks losses so keep going, it will be worth it in the end!

9. solo12

solo12 Guest

Thanks have just accepted you - well done on your weight loss! I can't see peoples minimins profile on my phone :D

10. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Thanks! I havent updated it for a while because I messes up the maths from stones to just pounds! Maths isn't my strong point! Lol

11. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    Hey I've been on there for a while, I find it invaluable. I am Neonshock if anyone wants to add me.

12. Relle

Relle Full Member

Oh I just got this app yesterday, my username is Relle19 xxx

13. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I'm adding everyone! It's really nice to have so many 'friends' on there! Thanks guys!

14. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I've added everyone. It's nice to have so many friends on there!!

15. Relle

Relle Full Member

Madmads. think I just accepted you! It says I burnt over 800 calories doing 170 minutes on the Wii yesterday, that's not true!!!! I wish! Lol! I did 1hr on the wii fit. Anyway, from a nosey aspect I wish we could see 'friends' food intake & calories consumed! Lol, it might give ideas too.
    Are you doing the wii fit Feb challenge too? X

16. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Yup that's me!! You can manually change the amount of calories you've burnt on the app when you input via cardio.

No I'm not, I have a tendency to be quite unreliable with it!! lol

17. solo12

solo12 Guest

@ madmads - hi just a quick question coz you following Rosemary Conley - I've joined online today and it says I should have 2000 calories per day to lose 2lb where myfitnesspal telling me 1200? (I'm 15st) is 2000 about right? Just seems a lot but have stopped losing when eating 1200 a day? Thoughts? Thanks is advance for any advice :) x

18. Relle

Relle Full Member

My diary time & calories is correct! It's just the newsfeed that is incorrect! Nevermind eh! X

19. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    i joined it,its great i have kept to my calories today wohooo

only one problem, Oven chips 1 g and 100 g is approx how many as i dont have a weighin scales.

my name on it is lilmisssunshine :)

20. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I would get some scales! I got some digital ones for a tenner, theyre great couldnt be without them! xx

21. madmads

madmads Full Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hey monkey

I think the amount of calories you should have depends on you current weight and height. When I started I weighed just over 15 stone and I'm 5ft6 and my RC class lady said that I needed to stick to 1500. Now that I've lost a bit I need to go down to 1450.

When I started on my fitness pal it said stick to 1200 so I'm not sure if that's just a standard figure they throw up! I stick to what RC says personally.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.