my fitness pal

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by charlotte-the-harlit, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    this website is so good, thanks for telling me about it guys. i just tallied everything ive eaten today and ive got 500 cals left and 35g of fat! ( im going for 1400 cals a day)

anyways how are u all today? im feeling very full from lots of cabbage for tea nom.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    Hiya Charlotte...
    glad your ok....i'm also having 1400 cals a day....I had lots of cals left over so decided to have a tin of rice lol

when you put your exercise into fitness pal it does change your calories please ignore that !!

I have been really good today OH home tonight as works away so my peace is shattered lol...
    hope you have a great weekend :)

4. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    i had some snack a jacks as a treat and there really yummie :D im a sucker for crisps.

must be nice to have OH home if there away alot. im a student at uni so have soooo much temptation around me to go out and drink but im not, ive banned alcohol till april :)

im gonna start at the gym again next week, let myself settle in with the pills and diet for a few days first so i know where i am.

hope you have a good weekend too x

5. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    snack a jacks are lovely i like the caramel ones mmmmm
    he works away all the time and is only home at weekends....so i have the best of both worlds lol :)
    you can still have alcohol in moderation but add them to your calorie totals....i do
    it will be great for you to start in the gym...will boost your weightloss

have a great weekend hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.