The battle of the Bubble

Morning bubble
Well done on the loss
I've been reading bout 5.2 thinking of trying it

Yeah LL so good to hear from you! Times flying isnt it?? Where you off to on you hols?
You know ive been reading this fasting book with all the reasearch theyve been doing etc and im actually thinking this is my way forward at the moment. Im certainly not in the zone at the moment with regards to food as im eating everything i want on non fast days. Its obviously working though and im surprisingly happy with just a lb a week. In the past i stressed so much on lossing loads that it just didnt happen, where now im thinking 42lb is achievable in a year and I can get to goal by marathon time. Its also easier to stick to when its just 2 days of the week im stressing about what goes in my mouth!
This weeks fast was 780cals weds and 470 thurs. Ran 3 times this week, cycled sunday and did 2 dvds. Lost another 1lb so bang on 14 again. I'll just keep plodding as best i can.
Fasts will be weds thurs again and off to brugge Friday for a week. Cant wait! Kids really excited and centreparcs will keep my actovity levels going still.
Have a good weekend all. Xx

Loving your attitude - and another loss plus lots of exercise - yes you're right a pound a week - it adds up to 3st 10 a year doesn't it? So why are so many of us not happy with that? It's also likely to stay off longer and easier to stick at - I need to follow your lead - well done!! xx

Hi everyone
Hope ur all well. Todays the day... im off to Brugge this afternoon yeah...
All packed and ready to go. Thought id have a quick weigh in this morning so I know what damage I do whilst away. Ive lost another lb! Slowely but surely. I will be running on hols but not sure on fasting.
Been doing my c25k for 4 weeks now. Im really pleased with how its building up. Still a killer so goodness knows if I'll ever make the marathon! Its just that my Thighs are looking huge! Solid but huge! Im not too happy with that idea. Im doing dvds between the days i run mixing it up. Theres Davina, the 30ds and charlottes. My waist is shrinking but my bottom and thighs seem bigger than ever. What shall I do? Obviously dont want to stop the running ive not got long to build up my miles do I just keep on and worry about it at a later date? I guess i have no choice really.
Anyway have a good week everyone I'll 'see' you next weekend. Xxx

Hi everyone
Hope ur all well. Todays the day... im off to Brugge this afternoon yeah...
All packed and ready to go. Thought id have a quick weigh in this morning so I know what damage I do whilst away. Ive lost another lb! Slowely but surely. I will be running on hols but not sure on fasting.
Been doing my c25k for 4 weeks now. Im really pleased with how its building up. Still a killer so goodness knows if I'll ever make the marathon! Its just that my Thighs are looking huge! Solid but huge! Im not too happy with that idea. Im doing dvds between the days i run mixing it up. Theres Davina, the 30ds and charlottes. My waist is shrinking but my bottom and thighs seem bigger than ever. What shall I do? Obviously dont want to stop the running ive not got long to build up my miles do I just keep on and worry about it at a later date? I guess i have no choice really.
Anyway have a good week everyone I'll 'see' you next weekend. Xxx

Hi - well done on the one pound loss - a real boost b4 your hol - have a fab time - you'll do well to exercise but doing the fasts would be really difficult I think - what am I talking about - even doing SW is proving too much for me at the mo!!

Regarding your thiighs and hips - I know what you mean - I'm typically pear shaped but when I get nearer to goal (faraway right now tho') and exercising they look much better, more in proportion to the rest of my body too - but still slightly bigger than other body parts (hope this makes sense - I know what I mean ;) )
See you next week xx

Hope your having a lovely time Bubble :), look forward to catching up with you when your back.

Kay xx

Hiya
My goodness lots of changes. Shame no phone app so not sure how often I will be updating on here yet. Will pop in though to find 'my friends'. Changed diary name now.
Hope everyone is well. See you about. X

Been viewing mins on the mobile browser and its layout is working great. So think I may begin using it more and more. Although with christmas coming up think the chances of sticking to diet are very slim! Been really picky this week but have stayed within syns only because ive done the old red and green days. That way my second hex a & b is not being synned. If psychologically that makes me feel like I haven't blown it then that's great. Anyway will update all my stats and see how I go with posting as it really helped before. X

I rejoined slimming world in September with a referral from the GP. Needed a kick as i've just yoyo'd for so long doing it alone. Not done bad -not great- but much better than on my own. Lost 1st 2.5lb in 11 weeks. This week I have really had enough of superfree foods so been doing green days without the worry of superfree. We'll soon see if i've caused any more damage on Mondays weigh in!

Todays eats Green day

Overnight oats hexb with mullerlight cranberries raspberries and banana
Apple
Kit kat dark 5 syns
2heroes 5 syns
ready made spanish omelette with potato and onion 6 syns (that shocked me cant believe the syns in that when its so simple to make syn free! Serves me right for being lazy!) Served with beans and grated cheese hexa
2 hifi bars hexb and milk for teas hexa

Thanks Mini
I'm on the laptop and can see your ticker today. Forgot I had one of those, I'll have to search how to add it again as I have forgotten. Loving your wintery snowmen too..

Todays eats
Quark with white choc options 2 Syns mixed up with pomegranate apple cranberries and banana

2 hifi bars hexb

home made lasagne but used ragu white sauce 10 syns used my hexa on the grated cheese on top with actifried wedges again not much speed except for the onions mushrooms and passatta. Does that count as a third?

milk for teas 2 syns

Totalling 14 syns

I've really enjoyed filling up on the carbs this week and going back to red and green days was quite nice. Luckily today has been mega busy with decorating the house, ironing and housework so I didn't want to keep eating but have found going back to just one hexa and b choice quite hard. I have been enjoying a B for breakfast knowing I had another to play with later. Oh well we shall see what tomorrow brings at 'fats girls' weigh in. (My delightful children call it that!)

I'm going to have a browse around and see if I can make some new slimming friends. Gnight all!

Hi Natalie good to see you. Well i'm not holding out much hope for tonights weigh in. Feeling very bloated.... wish me luck. X

Oh bubble, it's so nice to keep up to date with you again. Do you know if Lindsey is about?

Great news on the GP referral. Well done for taking such a positive step towards your goal. I went back to group over the summer but found the consultant useless so left after my countdown had run out. It's nice to have the books again though!

16.5lb in 11 weeks is incredible! Well done you!! I need to sort myself out and follow suit or I'll be gutted when my wedding day rocks around at having such little self control.

How are things at home? I've missed our chats xxxx

Oh bubble, it's so nice to keep up to date with you again. Do you know if Lindsey is about?

Great news on the GP referral. Well done for taking such a positive step towards your goal. I went back to group over the summer but found the consultant useless so left after my countdown had run out. It's nice to have the books again though!

16.5lb in 11 weeks is incredible! Well done you!! I need to sort myself out and follow suit or I'll be gutted when my wedding day rocks around at having such little self control.

How are things at home? I've missed our chats xxxx

I have so missed you too and Becki wonder how she's doing, if there's any baby news. LL posts on my FF diary she's always there supporting me every Monday. Not doing much herself at the moment from what I can gather. She knows its all back at minis so she may 'pop in'
I just read on your diary that its 5 months to go! I can't quite believe that! You'll be rocking alright, looking super fit I bet!
Normal tribulations in my household, nothing out of the ordinary. Kids are growing up fast, I now have a budding 8 year old theatre star, a 12 year old England netball player and all 3 of them are Karate whizzes came 1,2 and 3rd in district tournaments.
Anyway hopefully we will be catching up more often again. Take care...
5 months!! Exciting....

Back