My food Diary, Please feel free to advise !

nicolas

Silver Member
Well i started yesterday even though i tried sw earlier in year online i went to a class thursday and started propperly so here goes !

Breakfast
7am Banana

1030am 1 Wholemeal bread (hex B)
2 lean rashers
beans
Tomato
1 egg
Butter (2 Syn)

Lunch
2pm Baked Potato
Chicken & lean bacon
Fat free Vingerette

Snack
4pm 2 Muller light
Fresh fruit salad

Dinner
6pm Pasta salad with chicken

Snack
7pm 1 Alpen light (hex B)

THEN
9pm 1 slice of kids pizza 12.5 sins

Through day Milk Hex a
1.5 ltr water

NO EXCERISE

Hi,
Going to class has really helped me - can't do it alone although the help on here is brilliant.
Are you following extra easy? My only comment would be to try and get more superfree (veg) into your meals e.g. carrot, broccoli etc or salad. My consultant suggests 1/3 of your meal (where possible) should be superfree, or if you can't do this then have some fruit before or after. I usually try to grate veg into sauces, and have salad with pretty much everything.
Hope this helps :) x

thanks, yes i said it to my consultant about not being big on sf veg she said same as you to eat loads of fruit to make up for it

here's day 2

Breakfast
7am Banana

1030am 1 Wholemeal bread (hex B)
2 lean rashers
Tomato
1 egg
Butter (2 Syn)

Lunch
muller light mixed fruit
2 small potatos
butter 2syn

dinner
fillet steak no fat in frylight
potato
mushroom onion in frylight
peas sweetcorn & broccili
oxo stock cube mixed with boiling water & mushroom & onion
butter 4 syn

snack
3 small oranges
2 alpen light bars 6 syns

milk in coffee hex a
1.5 ltr water
total syn 14

rode horse

day 3

breakfast banana
muller light & berries

Brunch 2 ww wholmeal bread (hex b)
scrambled egg
rasher
mushroom
tomato
butter 2syn

snack muller light & fruit

Lunch home made leek & potato soup
2 slice whole meal bread 3syns

dinner roast chicken,
potato
peas, sweet corn, brocili
butter 6 syns

snack 2 alpen lights 6 syns

picked 3 snack crisps 3 syns

rode bike 2 miles

1.5ltr water

total syns 20

do ye think i'm eating too much? i know i shouldnt but i weighed on scales at home put up 1.75 :( and our class has changed from a thus to a tue so i'll have 5 full days on it before i weigh

Hi,
I don't think you're eating too much - everyone on here eats different amounts, and the great thing about the plan is that you can eat until you're satisfied. I would maybe suggest having a few less syns (perhaps sticking to 15) although I know there are others who count syns on a weekly basis. I always try to stick around 10 because there are sometimes hidden syns in the day (for example I have a lot of tea and coffee with milk).
I also noticed that you synned 2 slices of wholemeal bread as 3 syns - this might be more, depending on the bread (usually 3 syns approx for 1 400g slice).
Hope this helps? i really wouldn't worry too much - the first week is a chance to get used to the plan. If you hand your food diary into your consultant they can help you to tweak things if the loss isn't as good as you hope. It might just be normal fluctuations in the week though - I can go up and down half a stone in a day!
Good luck x

thanks, have weigh in this eve because they are changing class day, so will only be 5 days on plan, so nervous about it !

Day 4

Breakfast
bannana
1 slice of whole meal bread (hex b)
2 lean rashers,
tomato
egg
Butter 2 syn

apple

3 slices whole meal bread (9 syns)
chicken
butter (2 syn)
red sauce (2 syn)

Potato
Beans
egg

muller light

2 mile bike ride

was a bit allover the place today rushing all day over ate my syns again ! butter is my down fall ! which is the best mayo for the least syns and maybe i can use it instead of butter ?

Hellmans extra light Mayo is 1/2 syn for 2 tbls, I use this instead of butter and on salads ect. Doesn't take exactly light proper Mayo but it's not bad. Hope this helps.

Hi, if you want to keep using butter, why not try Flora extra light - it's only half a syn a tsp.
I've managed to start coping without butter now tbh - just make sure I've got something 'wet' on my toast - i.e. beans, tinned toms, runny egg.
Hope that helps x

Good luck for WI tonight

I'd second Flora extra light, it's nice :)
Let us know how weigh in went - sending lots of luck x

well guy's week 1 over me and down 2.5lb

thrilled with that esp that it was only 5 days, thanks for all your advice here's to us all loosing :)

Congratulations, you must be so pleased!!

:party0019:

Back