1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My food diary-yummy mummy here i come!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by emmaleonie1984, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

So as per my post in the general section my first week is on my own since i couldnt get to class...

Here is my plan for tomorrow..

hea Milk for my tea!

Melon, strawberrys and grapes with mullerlight yogurt

lunch..not so sure of to a friends but im pretty sure it will be salad in a pitta bread as she is healthy eating to

Tea. Jacket pot, tuna and sweetcorn, lettuce, peppers, onion and spread -2 syns

Not sure what else i might use my syns for yet..i got some of those mikado things maybe have some of them?

Em xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    There isnt a lot of food here hun?

What syns did you have after?
  4. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World for life!
    I am a die hard slimming world fan and would say that you definitely need to use your syns. I don't always use them on one big treat but throughout the day in things like mayo and gravy etc.
  5. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

ok so the day hasnt gone quite to plan :-(...

Breakfast i had what i had planned (as above)

However lunch my friend suggested eating out on camp (RAF) as there was a costa coffee just been built. There was nothing particulary healthy so i choose a cheese and onion toastie (brown bread) which i had with a cup of tea. Im on sure of the syns in this... I could have the bread as a HEB??? Ive still got 1/2 of my milk allowance in the fridge that i could save untill tomorrow to compensate some of the cheese..im clutching at straws here lol.

I then had a shape yogurt for afters.

I also had a custard cream at 3syns...

For tea i am still planning on jacket pot with spread 2 syns, tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, onions and peppers. Followed by some more melon and grapes.

Can anyone advise me on the syns front on the costa coffee lunch?

Em xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.