My food diary-yummy mummy here i come!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by emmaleonie1984, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimminworld
    So as per my post in the general section my first week is on my own since i couldnt get to class...

Here is my plan for tomorrow..

ExtraEasy
    hea Milk for my tea!

Melon, strawberrys and grapes with mullerlight yogurt

lunch..not so sure of to a friends but im pretty sure it will be salad in a pitta bread as she is healthy eating to

Tea. Jacket pot, tuna and sweetcorn, lettuce, peppers, onion and spread -2 syns

Not sure what else i might use my syns for yet..i got some of those mikado things maybe have some of them?

Em xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There isnt a lot of food here hun?

What syns did you have after?

4. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    I am a die hard slimming world fan and would say that you definitely need to use your syns. I don't always use them on one big treat but throughout the day in things like mayo and gravy etc.

5. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimminworld
    ok so the day hasnt gone quite to plan :-(...

Breakfast i had what i had planned (as above)

However lunch my friend suggested eating out on camp (RAF) as there was a costa coffee just been built. There was nothing particulary healthy so i choose a cheese and onion toastie (brown bread) which i had with a cup of tea. Im on sure of the syns in this... I could have the bread as a HEB??? Ive still got 1/2 of my milk allowance in the fridge that i could save untill tomorrow to compensate some of the cheese..im clutching at straws here lol.

I then had a shape yogurt for afters.

I also had a custard cream at 3syns...

For tea i am still planning on jacket pot with spread 2 syns, tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, onions and peppers. Followed by some more melon and grapes.

Can anyone advise me on the syns front on the costa coffee lunch?

Em xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.