my goal clothes

claz

wants to be slim
This is my first week on the diet and im feeling great... I tried a shirt that is a size 14 from my wardrobe and im miles off from it fitting me as im currently a size 20.. but rather than just seeing the scales i though i would use this shirt as my guide to how many inches ive lost as well so each week im going to put it on and see how im doing... just wondered does anyone else have a goal clothes in there wardrobe that they put on every week or is it just me.. lol

i dont have clothes i can fit in as of yet, but i kept my fav figure hugging dress from 6 years ago which is a size 10, when i fit into it i know i have lost enough weight. i am nearing the end of week 3 so far, my weight loss isnt large but i know that i have already gone from an 18 to a 16, just another 3 1/2 stone to go and i will be happy.

I have a fab pair of skinny jeans that are a small 12, I know if I get into these I fit perfectly into all the super options I have in my 'skinny' wardrobe.. I also have the promise of a really big shopping splurge from OH if I fit in them... I can't wait!! X

My hubby and I did before pics with our goal clothes, that was 4 weeks ago, I have a big size 12 pair of skinny jeans that I couldn't get past my thighs and I got them up and fastened last night, I can't wait till I can breathe at the same time lol. Oh man it was agony but progress!!!

I have a whole wardrobe (well storage box) of size 18 clothes that my mum got me ages ago when I first started exante but I've never been able to fit in to them so I'm looking forward to the day that I can wear all those, there are about 50 items.
After that I'll be going for a size 12!

I also have this dress (purple in a size 16) hanging up as motivation as I plan on wearing it some time this year...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tattoo-Flock-Dress-Colours-Purple/dp/B004E5FEYE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Good luck everyone... roll on when we can fit into them all perfectly

I gave up keeping clothes that were too small for me, just keep making me depressed I couldnt fit in them lol!! Now I look at it in a different way, I can buy lots of fab new me clothes as and when the weight comes off :) good luck everyone xx

I sorted through my wardrobe this morning and got rid of a load of old clothes, then I sorted everything else into "Fat" clothes and "Thin" clothes. I have everything from size 12 to size 22 in there. I'm currently a size 18, but the big clothes are just so comfy for slopping about in at home :)

I have a lovely black and white ankle length figure hugging dress in a size 14 that I managed to fit into just over a year ago, my first big goal is to be able to wear that again, then it's a couple of pairs of jeans that I've either never been able to wear or haven't worn in 8 years.

I love the idea of taking weekly pics in the goal clothes, I think I'll do that each week in goal and now clothes so I can see the progress of one outfit getting baggier and the other getting looser :D

Good idea, i hadnt thought about taking a pic as well... thats usually because i cant stand to see myself in pictures.. but its the start of week 2 today so im going to get oh to take my pic so that i have a visual log of my weight loss as well..thanks.

my dream is to fit into my size 10 little black dress, first time this size in my life....cant wait..
:D:D:D:D

Ive never been a size 10 either in my life and dont think i ever will. If i got to a size 12/14 i'd be well happy.

i have got some size 10 skinny jeans from before my first pregnancy waiting to be worn!
need to lose about 3.5 stone to wear these ... hopefully august ?

would august be possible for 3.5 stone or am i aiming too high?

Well, Exante estimates a loss of 14 pounds a month. So perfectly possible to lose that by August :)

One thought though - you are the same height as me.

Because we are a bit dinky, our base metabolic rate ( the amount of calories we need to simply stay alive ) is low. That makes the calorie deficit on a VLCD less for us than most people. You might find, like me, that the loss is not so dramatic as a result.

Exante is working well for me - but not as dramatically as for some! :)

Good luck whatever you decide :)

I am aiming for a stone a month, although i have just lost 12.5lbs in 2 weeks, but i would be well happy with 4.5lbs a week like i had this week.

well , i threw all my size 18 clothes out when I lost weight on CD , so ave clothes currently sizes 12,14 & 16 . In the last 11 day my size 16' s are now longer tight and have rolls of fat hanging over the top of my jeans so all looking good to getting into 14's and then hopefully those 12's

I have a really nice Hollister jacket that I used to fit in to (Medium) when I got down to 14'12. I would love to be there again, 5 stone away at the moment!

Back