My goal

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by NN89, 29 May 2010 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hey guys, I've been an on/off dieter for MONTHS, and have decided THIS IS IT.

I have a goal of loosing ~2 stone by the end of september, and i've decided to really push it by buying a dress 2 sizes smaller than myself for my 21st birthday party

AX Paris Shift Dress

I'm currently a size 18, and bought a size 14. I've also treated myself to some GORGEOUS heels Bow Strap Heel

Because of my weight I can't wear heels for long, but I'm hoping by september i'll be nice and svelte to be able to pull them off!

I can't believe i've spent around £100 but its really been a huge motivator! eeek- so exciting!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I'm a size 18 too was a 22 3 months ago so 2 sizes can be dropped in 3 months, I think you have a good motivation tool, I'll join you size 14 for September if you like I have a new LBD I brought size 14 I aim to get into xx

4. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    im rubbish on ladies fashion as my mrs will tell you lol, but you will look great in your dress good luck, you will be in your dress in no time xxx :):):):):)

5. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

That's some dress! Good luck, I'm sure you'll look great! Post a piccy :)

6. bridebeth87

bridebeth87 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That dress and shoes are gorgeous - you have great taste! I'm sure you will reach your goal and look absolutely fab at your birthday party :D

7. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    gorgeous dress and shoes!! you will look fab and have a fantastic party I'm sure!

I have gone from a size 18/20 to a 16 in the past 3 months and have also bought a dress in a size 14 to motivate me! :D

8. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awwww thats gorgeous, good for you!!!! Who knows, you may even have to have it taken in lol!!!!

You will look fantastic!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.