My goal.......

aktrs

Hi all,
Hope you are all ok and doing well.
I posted on here a couple of days ago saying I was redrafting after a couple of weeks off due to illness.
But decided to start tomorrow instead for one reason or another.
My goal is to lose 100 lb.......hopefully by my birthday on 19th August!
I am really serious about this,I'm so fed with the way I feel!....enough is enough!
I've even set myself little treats (non food btw) along the way which I'm hoping will keep me going when things get tough!
Anyway what do you think?
Good luck everyone.
Martin

Of course you can do it Martin! I have little treats too like facials and massages and they do make such a difference. Good luck x

Thanks- you will do too Martin! Have you done this or anoter VLCD before?

Rewarding yourself is definitely a good idea. Goodluck and keep us posted - I'm sure you are going to have some fab losses :D

Good luck martin. I have been ill too and was supposed to this week but am definetly starting tomorrow. All the best with your goal.

Oh poor you Lisy- I was thinking of you today and wondered if you'd started yet!

Good luck to you too Lisy.
I did Exante for a couple of weeks before I got ill Ladygaga,but then I got Bells Palsy so had to stop due to the tablets I had to take.
I lost quite a bit but unfortunately have put it back on....totally my own fault,spent two weeks watching tv and not caring what I ate!.......never again!!
Martin

Thanks Rachel,hopefully I can follow in your footsteps...you're doing amazingly well....good luck for Easter, I'm sure you'll achieve your goal no problem.
Thanks again
Martin

Thanks Lisy,I'm feeling a lot better now and looking forward to starting tomorrow.
I hope you are better now too and all the best to you.
Thanks
Martin

Back