1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My goals are not happening

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    2 Weeks ago i set myself a little challenge of 15lb off in 15 weeks....... that works out a 1lb a week...... not impossible, if fact quite achivealbe(sp)

Will over the past two weeks i have been on 2 lots of anti biotics (strong) ones for a gum infection and then i got a chest infection and doc give my more anti biotics and steiords......

I have been on plan 99% this week (even had a drink free weekend)

So last night i jumped on them scales and was totally gutted i at put on 0.5lbs :(, but i feel in myself that i have lost about a little cos my normal clothes are now feeling a little slack on me.....

My C says its cos i am on meds and i could be holding water..... is this true ?

Look forward to you advice..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Medication does all sorts of things to your body. Stick with it, it will come off.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.