my granny

babystar31

Gold Member
Aw my wee gran....shes so funny, so had to post this. I was just round visiting her and bless her, cos i wasnt well she went to all the bother to make my favourite homemade broth soup. I told her, in the nicest most grateful way possible that i couldnt eat it but i would freeze some and have it on my add a meal week. She was gutted haha....but shes frozen it in little portion sizes for when i can have it....how sweet.

She did what most ppl do tho and told me "ohh cmon this is healthy, have some, you'll feel better for it"...but she didnt push it when i said no

Bless her...so sweet

Yeah mark its s sweet lol. Im actually totally better today thanks. A bit sore from all the being sick yesterday, feel like ive been kicked by a horse but otherwise fine :D xxx

Yeah Mark i have lost 6lbs since yesterday. Definately not the way id want to lose it tho :( but its given my weight loss this week a good boost. Getting officially weighed on Monday xx

just be careful your body could still put the weight on i was sick once and lost alot of weight over night but when i come to weigh myself i had stayed the same weight. x

Oh yeah rose, i reckon at least 1-3lbs o that will o back on by the morning....i didnt even drink much when i was ill but now im having my packs and drinking i know the fluid will go back on at the very least. Im ok with it tho cos if i wasnt ill i wouldnt have lost all that overnight in first place lol xx

well hope you feel better soon and good luck on your loss this week xx

Back