My Green Journey to skinny me

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by bompette, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bompette

bompette Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi All
    So a bit about me first. i'm a 26 year old trainee accountant, i work in a holiday firm, so cheap holidays is definitely a perk of the job. i'm off to New Zealand next week for the rugby world cup for a month, i can't wait!! i was thinking about starting SW when i get back, but there's no time like the present, and i have a habit of putting things of, but not this time.

I weigh at the moment 9 stone. not a huge amount i know, but at one point i was 12st, and at 5ft tall (or short should i say) that is really not good. i seem recently to have put on and lost the same stone over and over, going from eating a rigidly healthy diet for a couple of weeks, to eating like a horse and putting all the weight on and a bit more. it's time now to settle into an eating routine that i can stick to for life, a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I'm a veggie, but i eat fish, so i'll be sticking to green days and syning fish if necessary.
    My goal is 7st 3, the last time i felt really healthy. and i'll be trying to fit in as much excercise as i can. Plus i'll be writing my food diary down so i HAVE to be accountable for what i put in my mouth!!

So here it is:
    Day 1:
    Breakfast: 2x Weetabix & Skim Milk - HeXA & HeXB
    Banana & Mandarin - Superfree
    Fat Free Activia Yogurt - Free
    Wholemeal Pitta - HeXB?? Not sure about this, could someone let me know if it is a HeXB?
    Salad - Superfree
    42g Low fat cheese - HeXA

Quorn chicken curry - made with curry paste (2tbsp for 4, so 1/2 syn pp) & lots of veg
    Rice & Salad

Quorn Mini Savoury Bite - 2 1/2 syns???
    Quavers - 4 1/2 syns

i've decided to aim for 10 syns a day, so 70 a week. if i have any left over at the end of the week, i may treat myself on a Sunday. My weigh day will be a Monday, so no going mad over the weekend!!

Syns today: 7 1/2
    Syns left for the week: 62 1/2

Also, i'll be going this alone for now, but may join a group when i'm back from NZ

Thanks for Reading!!:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Enjoy your trip and good luck with your weightloss.
  4. Kelli75

Kelli75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers/Xenical
    Hi good luck, im also only 5 ft tall, if I was 7 ft I would be in proprtion and not be overweight!!! Have a gd holiday. x
  5. twinmum07

twinmum07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck but do you realise you have put this in the weightwatchers section not the slimming world one?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.