My group's mad - BUSHTUCKER TRIAL! LOL

Beki

Gold Member
We were talking in class about the 10 week countdown to christmas and doing something different for every week of it.

Someone suggested a bushtucker trial!!! :eek:

So everyone's got to bring in something that they like, but is either a bit 'different', odd, or something that they don't think other people will like.

Then we've all got to taste them all!!! :eek: Verity (consultant) suggested bringing in sick buckets aswell!!! :rotflmao:

I'm quite looking forward to it - i'm taking sprouts - looooove them :D

What a good idea Beki, and it will be a lot of fun too I bet, I wonder how many will eat your sprouts - I love em as well...

What a fun idea, I love sprouts too and a veggie friend of mine introduced me to the joys of eating them raw!

Let us know what other odd things you try :D

**hugs**
Cobweb x

I like sprouts, so sprouts are too kind. ;)

Chinese supermarkets sell cooked Chicken Feet and jars of Duck Tongues... Buy them! Make it a night to remember! :D

haha - that's brill :D

actually.. i think you can buy things like chocolate ants online.. might do that! :D i wonder how many syns 1 chocolate ant would be?! LOL :rotflmao:

Sprouts stirfried with bacon and onions! Yum! We can buy ostrich and crocodile at a freezer centre! :eek:

See if I did the challenge I would take cockles, or mussels, or maybe even squid rings. I dont eat fish but like seafood lol.

Love sprouts too, my mum has em on cream crackers lol

one of the women is bringing jellied eels.. bleughrrr!!!!! :eek:

that would be a no no lol. ewww

Sounds like this could be a lot o'fun! Enjoy! I hope our Consultant doesn't get wind of this idea though - lol! Best o'luck with this one!

Sprouts stirfried with bacon and onions! Yum! We can buy ostrich and crocodile at a freezer centre! :eek:

I LOVE sprouts too....
Both ostrich and crocodile are a real treat too. Last Christmas, to be different, we had Croc for lunch and ostrich on Boxing day.:)

Back