My head hurts :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabslim, 12 August 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Well nearly at the end of day 1, and I have a blindin' headache. Im starting to think maybe a nap is in order as I have tried drinkin (even more) water to cure it and its not making it go away. Gonna have my last tetra in a minute and see how I feel, but this is really poo :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi hun, I had a banging headache at the end of day one, thought my head was going to explode! Have you tried having a black coffee, sometimes that can help. Otherwise the old favourite of an early night. Sorry you are feeling rough, hopefully it will have gone by tomorrow.

Take Care
  4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    I felt awful on day 2 - the first few days are pretty tough, but it does pass and you feel great.

Well done for getting through day 1 and stick at it - get an early night to avoid temptation !! :nightf:
  5. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Awww hun, sorry to hear you are sufferning. You know how much easier it gets though & how great the results are, so stick with it!!!
  6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    The headaches will pass an u really will feel great, hang in, it does'nt last long, if it get's realy bad.. take some pain killers and go to bed. Hope u feel better soon.
  7. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I have had a banging headache all day too, i have tried water and coffee so am going to have to take some tablets when i go to bed if my bad head has not gone by then.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.