My head hurts :-(

wannabslim

Gold Member
Well nearly at the end of day 1, and I have a blindin' headache. Im starting to think maybe a nap is in order as I have tried drinkin (even more) water to cure it and its not making it go away. Gonna have my last tetra in a minute and see how I feel, but this is really poo :cry:

Hi hun, I had a banging headache at the end of day one, thought my head was going to explode! Have you tried having a black coffee, sometimes that can help. Otherwise the old favourite of an early night. Sorry you are feeling rough, hopefully it will have gone by tomorrow.

Take Care
Georgie
x

I felt awful on day 2 - the first few days are pretty tough, but it does pass and you feel great.

Well done for getting through day 1 and stick at it - get an early night to avoid temptation !! :nightf:

Awww hun, sorry to hear you are sufferning. You know how much easier it gets though & how great the results are, so stick with it!!!

The headaches will pass an u really will feel great, hang in, it does'nt last long, if it get's realy bad.. take some pain killers and go to bed. Hope u feel better soon.

Back