My heaviest ever! 14 stone 7 x

lozzie84

I'm Currently trying to get my head around being the heaviest ever!
I have 4 stone to lose x so hear my journey starts x I know I have a long way to go but I need to start some time x
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow x and words of wisdom!
L x

I'm Currently trying to get my head around being the heaviest ever!
I have 4 stone to lose x so hear my journey starts x I know I have a long way to go but I need to start some time x
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow x and words of wisdom!
L x

Hi Lozzie,

I would love to join you in your journey as i too was 14st 6.5lb on my Weigh In 2 weeks ago and that is my all time heaviest weight :(
In two weeks i have lost 4.5lb so I can support you if you'd like!?!? x

Aw that'll be nice!
I weighed in tonight at 13'13 ( i joined this evening) so in the last week of cutting out the bad stuff I've lost but I expect that was down to fluid x
Well done you x

Aw that'll be nice!
I weighed in tonight at 13'13 ( i joined this evening) so in the last week of cutting out the bad stuff I've lost but I expect that was down to fluid x
Well done you x

8lb gone, well done you!! You can say bye to '14 stone' once and for all :) x

I weigh in on Mondays hun, you?

I weigh on a tuesday.
First one is next week, tiny bit nervous as i feel very bloated after day one!

I like your mini goals, its very achievable if you look at them like that!!! I'm going to set myself little ones to x

Small goals are realistic and more achievable :)

Small baby steps and you will get there :)

How are you finding it so far? x

hi girls can i join ya please... went to sw last night after having my son 6 weeks ago, and i weighed in at 14st 2. :eek::cry:

im hoping to have a good week and my first weigh in next week i'll be under 14 and be able to say goodbye forever.

how are you getting on?

hi girls can i join ya please... went to sw last night after having my son 6 weeks ago, and i weighed in at 14st 2. :eek::cry:

im hoping to have a good week and my first weigh in next week i'll be under 14 and be able to say goodbye forever.

how are you getting on?

Congratulations on the arrival of your son! :D
You're better than me, I waited 9 months before joining SW :/

Hey girlies x
Ha your both better than me! I gave birth and walked out of hospital at 11 stone x but in 20months I gained 3 stone!
Finding it ok so far x really enjoying it! No more tooth ache from all the sugar I was consuming x
How's you two doing x

So we're the 'mum tums to yummy mummy' team!? LOL

Hey girlies x
Ha your both better than me! I gave birth and walked out of hospital at 11 stone x but in 20months I gained 3 stone!
Finding it ok so far x really enjoying it! No more tooth ache from all the sugar I was consuming x
How's you two doing x

I gained 1.5stone in 9 months :/ More than i gained during my whole pregnancy including the weight of my daughter LOL.

Im loving Slimming World if im honest.... I havent been hungry once and my body is loving the healthy fruit, veg & salad im pumping into it. The bank balance is suffering a little though :/

Tonight we treated ourselves to a chinese take out as my OH made big progress at work today. We had:
Beef Chow Mein, average portion, 450g serving 8½
Chicken in BlackBean Sauce, average portion, 360g serv 5
Rice, fried, average portion, 300g serving 4
Shared between both of us so i made it 9 Syns each :) Well worth it. x

Yummy mummy x ha be nice to be called that x

yep love that... love to be a yummy mummy..

ive had 2 great days on plan. loving the fresh food but like you said Hayley its costly to eat healthier.

tonight we treated ourselves to the dine for 2 special in marks and spencers.. went a bit over my syns but didnt have any yesterday and will cut back from now till weigh in on wed so hopefully will be ok. was gorgeous anyway so worth it lol.

you girls doing anything nice over weekend?

Yes me to, plan fitting in quiet well x
I'm enjoying the lovely fruit and veg x

No major plans, beside going wedding dress shopping for my friends dress x tiny bit excited coz I'll get an insight to what's available x how about you?

oh how exciting!!

not doing much either, meeting a friend tomo. was going for lunch but changed it to coffee and shopping instead. least that way i can control what i eat better. :)

Yes me to, plan fitting in quiet well x
I'm enjoying the lovely fruit and veg x

No major plans, beside going wedding dress shopping for my friends dress x tiny bit excited coz I'll get an insight to what's available x how about you?

Oooooh how exciting :)

I have no plans..... My other half is off clay pigeon shooting tomorrow and then off to Austria Sunday through to Friday :/
Me and bubba home alone. Will see the inlaws on Sunday to keep me occupied and then im heading back to Bucks to Tuesday morn to see family and staying at my besties Wednesday night :)

miss_marshmallow said:
oh how exciting!!

not doing much either, meeting a friend tomo. was going for lunch but changed it to coffee and shopping instead. least that way i can control what i eat better. :)

I love a coffee meeting x can't beat a starbucks x enjoy your shopping x

Back