My Herbalife - Do or Diet

Chezza30122007

Hi All

I started my Herbalife plan on Friday the 31st May.

Nearly a week into it and lost 5lbs which is good for me!

I have an Underactive Thyroid which recently has been playing up, probably due to the Parasite I brought back from my Holiday in India in January, so the Doctor thinks the Parasite has messed with my meds. Luckily, now my TSH levels are excellent and I am feeling more positive than I have in a long time.

That's why I have decided to try this diet. As I have bad skin, IBS, sleeping problems and alot of hair loss I thought it would be good to try.

Has anyone else experienced changes for the better with Herbalife and I love love to hear some success stories to encourage me to keep going :)

Wow 5lbs!! I'm so jealous. I hope on my weigh in on Monday I have lost that much!

I have only been using herbalife for 4 days but I have noticed my energy levels are much higher and I sleep better. My friend (and distributor) is on it and is a ceoliac (sp?). The first month she took herbalife her allergy levels were much more level and her body can tolerate wheat much better now.

Good luck with yoour journey! Keep us updated.
D x

Thanks Missdani.h. I am an habitual weigher so hopefully the scales don't say anything different on my actual weigh day tomorrow.
That's great about the Ceoliac! I didn't think it could ever be corrected. With my IBS I don't eat Gluten much and can't eat starchy things like potatoes and pasta so maybe I can start, I'll try it in a few weeks!
What flavour shake have you got? I've only got vanilla, as I prefer a pasty over cream buns so thought it would be the best flavour for me. I've been mixing Cranberry juice and Pineapple juice with it. Not too bad then!

I'll keep an eye on your blog too :)

xx

Well official weigh day today. 4.2lbs gone and 4 inches lost!! Yay! Go Me!
:D

OMG yay go you indeed!!! Well done!

Just noticed you mentioned you avoid gluten products, Herbalife have F1 free from vanilla as well. No gluten, no lactose, no soy. I haven't tried it personally but I've heard it's smoother than the normal F1 vanilla.

Do share what you eat on a daily basis so I can learn. Do you exercise at all?

Hi

Only just seen your post hun.

I avoid gluten cos of IBS. I generally dont eat carbs either. Cos of IBS. I've been snacking on fruit and evening meals have been fish with salad or veg. I cant eat any poultry like chicken or turkey as get a reaction from them. But I have just started swimming again after 5 months off with a parasite I brought back from India in January. Lol. I called it Fred.

I'm not that fond of the vanilla but mixed with juice is nice.

Next official weigh day is Friday. Fingers crossed. Eeeek.

How are you doing? What are your fave treats? love quavers at the minute. :)

Xx

Oh and I get these noodles that are like supernoodles but they are only 75 cals a portion and low in starchy stuff.xx

I love the fact you named the parasite lol Great attitude!

Oh ok so you're already having the gluten free shake, good :)

How do you cook the noodles? I tried zero noodles once and they were so tough and rubbery bleurgh I never tried them again.

Mmmmm quavers! I'd forgotten about them.

Well done on your loss!

Im not sure of the long term benefits yet, but I was run down last week -lethargic and coming down with cold sores. Three of them! Started this and tonight I have loads of energy I even loaded the dishwasher by choice! I never do that I normally delegate! The cold sores have healed quicker than normal too, don't know if that's a result of this but it can't be hurting eh!

I love quavers ar minute and with only 88 cals a bag. Yummy. I am feeling loads better than I was. Not sure whether its my thyroid finally settling down again or the herbalife but I am enjoying it.
Hoping to get another swim in later. Or maybe a Zumba class.

Do you exercise?

Xx

How do you cook the noodles? I tried zero noodles once and they were so tough and rubbery bleurgh I never tried them again.

I think you could be on about shirataki noodles. These are so like supernoodles. Come dried and I pay 49p a pack at Spar. They are called ko lee low fat instant noodles curry flavour. You just boil them in water for 3 minutes.

Xx

Well, had a bad night with the stomach last night! I wish they could do Stomach Transplants. I'd pay a fortune :-/

Had my vitamins this morning with a pint of water with the Tea Extract, it is awful stuff but mixed with fresh lemon juice, hot or cold it's lovely.

Just had my first shake, ran out of milk so mixed orange juice with it, was ok. Just eaten an apple too.

Dinners shake will be same. With an apple to snack on this afternoon,

Tea will probably be Salmon or Haddock baked with either Salad or Veg. (I LURVE brussel sprouts and will have a massive plate full).

Can't wait until weigh/measurement day as I feel "thinner" if you get me!?

xx

Ooooh I'm in such a bad mood today! I went out and bought some Ryvita Mini's! Cream Cheese and Chive flavour. And they were yummy! At 114 cals per bag not too bad! No quavers later tho! :-( Really could drink a glass or 5 of vino!
Due my second shake in half an hour....but I don't feel hungry! I'll have to have it though!
xx

I love quavers ar minute and with only 88 cals a bag. Yummy. I am feeling loads better than I was. Not sure whether its my thyroid finally settling down again or the herbalife but I am enjoying it.
Hoping to get another swim in later. Or maybe a Zumba class.

Do you exercise?

Xx

Im not exercising just yet, but am very active at work at the moment so that should help.

Ooooh I'm in such a bad mood today! I went out and bought some Ryvita Mini's! Cream Cheese and Chive flavour. And they were yummy! At 114 cals per bag not too bad! No quavers later tho! :-( Really could drink a glass or 5 of vino! Due my second shake in half an hour....but I don't feel hungry! I'll have to have it though!
xx

bless you! At least you made an informed choice, avoid that wine! (Or share lol)

did you have the shake? I've only been having them when I'm actually hungry myself, hoping it'll teach me to recognise when I'm actually hungry.

Last edited:
I had the shake yep! If I didn't then I know I'd wanna scoff my face off!!

Today just got better......just had a job offer! It's a shame the other half is in Kepier! Or we could've gone out for tea (steak with salad for me!)

Resignation letter to type out now.

xx

Well, we had a chinese for t....but I opted for the Chop Suey with boiled rice. Low cal option, and did go for the wine. Only ate less than half of the chop suey and rice tho so not too bad!
I had to celebrate my NEW job! :)

xx

3 weeks hopefully and a trip with the girls to Benidorm in between. Yay.xx

Back