My honest and brutal SW diary...

WeightaWhile

I'm a big girl, ok so I'm not so much of a girl! I
I'm more of a 37 year old married stressed out Mum to 3 teenage boys, One of which has Autism!

I've been big for most of my life. Up and down on the scales constantly and with every pound on my heart breaks more, my smile gets bigger and I eat more. Yes you read that right! I sabotage myself and I know I do. People think I'm happy the way I am but honestly I'm not. I find excuses not to go swimming on holiday, not to go on the rollercoaster for fear of not fitting in the seat and not eating out as I hate people seeing me eat.

Times have to change. My children are suffering the effects of my bad habits including one who has eating problems and hides food when he tells me he's eaten it and another who is overweight and I have no idea how to approach the subject with him, without hurting his feelings. I'm stuck in a guilt ridden hell and food is my arch nemesis.

Things are about to get good and I'm taking control... Slimming World plan starts here!

Good luck :) will you be joining a group or doing it yourself from home?

Well done for getting started, I love the honesty of your intro. We're all here doing the same thing, the support is fab. Good luck x

Back