My (hopefully) pre pregnancy food diary

MrsGooders

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get pregnant with some help from the wonderful NHS, and wanted to get my body into a healthier state, I dont want to lose any more than a stone really, but need to change my habits, thought SW would be best.. have tried WW but its too easy to eat rubbish!
If anyone has any input I would really appreciate it. I might get my HEX round the wrong way so feel free to tell me what I am doing wrong, I am going to start on red and green days as I think I will over eat on EE and have a smallish appetite.

Monday Red Day
Breakfast
2Weetabix HexB Skimmed milk hexA
Lunch
Mountains of Ham tomatoes, gherkins 3 x babybell light HexA
followed by grapes, plum, kiwi, gala melon, satsuma and an apple
Dinner
Minute steak with frylight mushrooms salad and wholemeal roll hexb.
9.00 snack Gingernut biscuits x 2 =5syns with the evening cuppa t

Tuesday Green Day
Breakfast/lunch busy work day didnt get to eat until 12.30
2 slices nimble HEXb 2 griddled eggs followed by fruit salad. Milk in Tea through day HEXa

Dinner
hooge portion of pasta with home made tomato and garlic sauce and 42g LF cheddar HEXa
9.00 snack 2harvest morn cereal bars HEXb 3 gingernuts 7.5 syns

Wednesday Red Day
Breakfast
2 poached eggs 4 bacon medallions brown roll hEXb Milky coffee HEXa brown sauce 1syn

Lunch
Ham Salad followed by fruit salad
Dinner
Home made Chilli with new potatoes HEXb
9.00 snack 2harvest morn cereal bars HEXb 2 gingernuts 5 syns

Is this looking okay? any advice would be appreciated, I am worried with all the food I am eating im going to gain before I loose!

Thursday Green Day
Breakfast
Fruit Salad with LF natural Yog with 30g Aldi Harvest Morn Nutty museli HEXb Milk for day in Tea HEXa
Lunch
Omlette or HM quiche not decided yet with salad and prob more fruit
Dinner
Pasta with left over tomand garlic sauce 42g LF cheddar HEXA
Snacks Harvest morn cereal barx2 HEXb

Can someone comments on my days please, so I know I am not going wrong thanks

Friday Green Day
Breakfast
Fruit Salad with natural Yoghurt and Aldi nutty museli hexb Milk in Tea for Day Hexa
Lunch Beans on Nimble toast hexb
Dinner SW Quiche or Quorn Sausage Bake. Could someone tell me if I am doing okay please, I seem to have gained 1/4 of a pound this moring been doing this three days, am I going wrong somewhere!! thanks x

Back