My hormones want chocolate!!!!

MyLastDietEver

First time I've had PMT on this diet as I waited til end of last period before starting. My hormones seem to hae completely wiped effects of ketosis and I'm starving! Think I'm also bit more volatile than I would normally be - I could literally kill the guy beside me having a kit kat with his tea. Kill him then eat his kit kat lol

Have a chocolate orange bar? I was surprised to find they actually had real pieces of chocolate in them :D

Maybe eat a bit of chicken, or maybe just be easy on yourself if you really need it. Periods can be horrible at times, can't they?

I've been on working solution this week so keeping myself going with coke zero until I have my dinner. The murderous thoughts have subsided lol

Lol. I get ya hon, I wanted to rip someone's head off! Anyone's! I took to a long hot soak in the bath with a good book then early night. Felt less inclined to decapitate someone the next day! ;-)

Haha glad the kitkat weilding man didn't get murdered lol! Well done for resisting and hopefully your PMT will go away ASAP!

Lol he doesn't know how lucky he was ;)

I gave in and had an Atkins choc crispy bar. Not ideal but better than real chocolate and much nicer me for my hubby and dog to put up with last night lol.

Back