My horoscope - you think it means tonights WI?!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Being engaged in some activity or gathering that celebrates group or societal tradition seems to be important today, Libra. Possibly you are involved on a deeper level than many of the attendees, or maybe you don't want to go at all, but one way or another, your emotion towards today's situation is fairly extreme... :eek:

Well - they're right if that is what they mean. The gathering is def important to me, and that mix of involvement and not wanting to go rings bells. Just a bit concerned about the extreme emotion bit. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm going to find out I've put a stone on and collapse in a weeping heap at group.

Only time will tell now. Roll on 6.30pm so I can get it over with!

:eatdrink023:

To be cyncal there are thousands of libras who are reading exactly the same sentance and fitting it to some part of their life. Same with every horoscope. Thats why they write them so vague so EVERYONE can says its about them.

To be cyncal there are thousands of libras who are reading exactly the same sentance and fitting it to some part of their life. Same with every horoscope. Thats why they write them so vague so EVERYONE can says its about them.

My thoughts exactly especially this time of year :rolleyes:

As a Libra... will I be in a heap of tears at my WI today? ;)
It's just a horoscope, and as others have said it could mean anything really! Good luck anyway!

Back