My house is about to be upside down!

Sculls

Silver Member
I have a microwave and a coffee machine in the living room! The kitchen is about to be ripped out as well as lots of other work! Meaning I have to make really sensible choices and no room to shred! I have been pretty much on plan for a good run now! Fingers crossed I can keep up with limited facilities! Advice welcomed :). X

Do you have a slow cooker Hun? I'd be tempted to use that for loads of meals that you can just put in one pot to eat. It will certainly make things easier and Slimming World sell a book called one pot wonders too xxx

Do you have a slow cooker Hun? I'd be tempted to use that for loads of meals that you can just put in one pot to eat. It will certainly make things easier and Slimming World sell a book called one pot wonders too xxx

Ooh I was thinking this last night but I will have to brown the meat won't I? X

I don't always bother with browning meat before putting it in the slow cooker. But my advice is don't do sausages unless you can Brown them first as they come out looking like....well...you know...haha!

I don't always bother with browning meat before putting it in the slow cooker. But my advice is don't do sausages unless you can Brown them first as they come out looking like....well...you know...haha!

Ha ha :) I have seen some veggie slow cooker dishes that ill plan for too :)

Ooh I was thinking this last night but I will have to brown the meat won't I? X

I've never done that, I've always just put everything in the slow cooker and let it cook all day on a low heat xxx

Lmao!!!! I have an awful image in my mind right now ;)

Slow cooker and microwave ready! Let the mess commence :)

I do chillies, and curries in mine. You could use a microwave rice (synned ) if necessary or just do a batchelors one in water in the microwave they are free.

I do beef. gammon ,chicken, and pork all put in raw and on a low heat. They turn out fine :D

Ever thought of using one of these?
gas cooker.jpg

Thanks :) I need to plan more this weekend as my motivation is slipping slightly

Back